Chapter 44- The Fallen Star

((Bella's POV))
Today was the day that we all attended her funeral. Many people of Cherry Blossom were going to attend it. I wasn't surprised, Blossom was such a lovely lord to her people. So why wouldn't they attend her funeral? The worst thing is that, I'm going to be the new lord. What will they think of a sixteen year old girl being a lord, a mother and a so called goddess at the same time. I could never manage it on my own. The people of this village now depend on me and my guidance just like they did to Blossom once. I can't let them down, especially "her". I made a promise to myself and I shall keep it. Days have passed and I still only think about is "her". How she made people welcomed to the village and even how she still kept a smile when things in the village weren't doing well.

Thankfully Lily had let me stay at her house while we all dealt with the situation. I stayed in her house most of the days after "her" death. It must have been six days since I've walked outside or even talked for that matter. I'm sure Lily, Bun, Molly and the others were worried sick about me but I just couldn't look up at the hill like I once did before. On another note, I heard terrible news from Stan that the same day we were attacked by a group of people another village was as well. The lord their was also killed that day. I couldn't believe two lords died just like that especially on the same day. It's like it was planned or something but that didn't matter anymore. The deed has been done and all is left is to fine the culprits.

What mattered to me was becoming stronger and to find those other four holders for the Elements to take down Dark once and for all. I sat on the couch in Lily's living room. Next to me was Elle and a somewhat burnt Ocean of Journals on the couch. I have talked to Elle a lot recently when Lily, Bun and Molly aren't at the house for that matter. Elle and I have been actually getting along these past couple of days.  Considering I need to find the four other holders Elle has been a great help to me. I was thinking about all the others legends I heard from Elle recently. How the six Elements of Light were indeed created by Light herself to help defeat the monstrous Dark and his wrong doings. I turned my head to look outside the window while I sit. I sigh, I guess I'll have to attend today. It's for the best for respect even though I would rather stay inside. Then in peccable timing I heard a knock on the door. I then get up from the couch and walked to open the door. I then saw Kyle wearing a black suit which never happens. I then look down to see him holding black clothing in his grasp as well.

Kyle then speaks with a warm hello to me and I do the same.
Kyle: So care if I come in?
Bella: No, not at all.
We then walked to sit in the living room. We both sat on the couch separated from each other. He then puts the black clothing in between us. He then speaks to break the silence.
Kyle: Bella, How have you been holding up? You know I'll always be here for you, if you need anything that is.
Bella: Ya I know... I've just been taking time for myself you know?
Kyle: Ya I could see that, I think everyone has honestly after the whole situation in the village. I just wanted to stop by to check up on you, also Lily made you theses if your ready...
Bella: I smile at him, Tell her I give her my thanks for me will you? Oh and thank you for being here to check up on me. I really do appreciate that from you, Kyle.
Kyle: I will certainly tell her for you. Why don't you get ready and put the clothes on. The funeral should be starting soon anyway so I'll meet you there with everyone else. If that's alright with you? I get up off the couch to stand in the living room.
Bella: Wait?! I grab his hand, Will you stay to keep me company.
Kyle: I blush in response, Ah ya sure?! I'll wait here while you go change upstairs.
Bella: Alright.. I grab the black clothing off the couch and head upstairs to get ready for "her" funeral in a few hours.

I walk upstairs black clothing in hands while I look at Kyle stare into the window I once did. He has his hand on his chin, looks like he's contemplating about something but what about exactly. I look away and head up the stairs towards the bathroom of Lily's spare room. It was quite small honestly but it will due. It's not like I'll be taking forever to change and get ready like other girls due. I put the black clothing on the corner and turn around to lock the door. Just in case anything happens but I'm sure nothing will. I take my clothes off and change into the black clothing made for me to wear. I look into the bathroom mirror, looks more like a black dress to me. I smile, of course it would be a dress. Lily and her dressmaking skills as really quite remarkable. I should really thank her for letting me stay here sooner than possible. I then put my old blue dress that Lily made for me lying on the corner. This poor thing really has gotten beaten up huh. Maybe I should ask Lily to make me a new one but I'm sure I'll then be asking her to much. She's been so kind to me and I don't want to up more stress on her.