Chapter 24- Love Holder?!

((Bella's POV))
*The Next Day*
I open my eyes, waking up from what had happened yesterday. Wait? Where am I? I roll out of the bed, Bang! Ow! My arm! I rub my arm. I look at where I was, I get up off the floor and stand up. Am I at the guard station? All I remember from yesterday is talking to Kyle about my powers and wings. Wait?! Kyle!! I smack my forehead and burst through the door, opening the door very quickly. I go down the stairs and right down the stair case was of course Kyle.
Bella: Aaaaaa.... K-Kyle?
Kyle: Oh hey your up! Good morning, would you like something?
Bella: Um... S-Sure...
I walk all the rest of the way down the stairs and I sit at the table they had. Kyle on the other hand is making something. Kyle? Can I ask you something?
Kyle: Ya sure
Bella: Why am I here? Last thing I remember is talking to you under the cherry blossom tree.
Kyle: Oh! I start to blush because she doesn't know about me carrying her here. You-Um feel asleep, and then I felt bad because you probably had a rough day so I carried you to my room. Don't worry I slept down stairs!! I- I look away while blushing like a tomato... Now I feel embarrassed Ugh! Why did you have to do that Kyle!! I screamed at myself from the inside.
Bella: Oh...... A minutes passed and we were still silent from what he had just said. Finally I change the subject, Anyway I see if my wings had gone away from yesterday and they did. Nice there gone!! So what are you making?
Kyle: Just some pancakes...
Bella: Just pancakes?!! That's like my favorite!! How did you know I like pancakes??
Kyle: A little birdie told me!! I wink at her.
Bella: Pfff! Shut up! You dork! I blush a little at the fact he just did that.
Kyle: XD haha, I blush when I was looking at her too.
Bella: But really How did you know?
Kyle: That's a secret I'll never till! Here I had the plate of pancakes to her.
Bella: Wow! You made theses quick, I take the plate he gave me and started eating. I finish my plate before Kyle's.
Kyle: Wow you like pancakes huh?
Bella: Well ya!! So Um... about yesterday, I'm sorry I feel asleep. I didn't mean to I promise, guess I was that tired.
Kyle: It's ok, honestly I didn't mind. You wanna go somewhere?
Bella: But what about the- just when I was going to finish my sentence he does it for me.
Kyle: The plates? I'll clean it up later, if you don't want to I understand.
Bella: No, no. We can do something, I just don't know what.
Kyle: Well we can always just walk around the village and chat.
Bella: Ok sounds great, let's go! I get up form the seat and we both walk out of the guard station. We start walking around for a while.

We just talk about the village, Lily and some other stuff too. Then someone was coming straight towards us, Screaming?! It was Lily?!
Lily: Guys!!!! Come over here quick!!
We both look at each other and nodded our heads. We start running towards Lily.
Lily: Guys!! Guys!! You wouldn't believe this!!
Bella & Kyle: What?! We said that the same time.
Lily: Apparently Blossom is going to make a shop for me!!! I jump and start to hug them both.
Bella: To tight, I can't breathe
Kyle: Lily?!
Lily: Whattttt! I'm just to excited! This means I'm actually am going to have a store! A clothing store!! Where I can make DRESSS!! I let go of both of them.
Bella: That's amazing Lily!! I'm so happy for you, I smile at her.
Kyle: Aww Lily that's your dream job! "My little sis is growing up so fast, I cried a single tear."
Lily: Kyle!! That's cute, but I still have to make sure you find your true love!! I squill and look at him, then Bella, then him again.
Kyle: Lily!! I look at her with a stern look on my face.
Bella: Oh my Light! I laugh and said you guys are so cute as siblings.
Lily: So Kyle is anything new with you?
Kyle: Nothing really much.
Lily: Bella?
Bella: Oh... Um ya there's a few things but maybe we can talk like tomorrow or something. There's a lot to tell you, It'll probably take all day honestly.
Lily: Oh I see? Your busy?!
Bella: Heh! Ya! I'll catch you up on stuff tomorrow, does that sound good?
Lily: Tomorrow is great!! See you later you too, I walk away and waved at both of them. I say bye, they both say bye back and wave.

We start walking away from Lily and talk more. Then we stopped because Blossom was talking to Jay. We walked towards them,
Blossom: Jay, Do you know where Bella is I need to talk to her?
Jay: No, I- Blossom behind you. Blossom turns around and Bella plus Kyle was there too. Wow! That's some impeccable timing she has!!
Bella: Blossom?
Blossom: Oh! Bella there you are, I went to check on you this morning but you weren't there.
Bella: Oh I'm sorry!! I just visited Kyle for breakfast in the morning!! I kinda lied about this because I felt embarrassed about yesterday and they would probably think of me and Kyle as a thing.
Kyle: Hi Blossom, sorry I made you worry about Bella. I look at Bella and then said I just invited her to breakfast. She look worried or scared so I just played along with her lie. Just this one time, even though it's better to say the truth.
Blossom: Oh? Sorry, I don't know. But I have to discuss some stuff with you today.
Bella: It's ok! You want to discuss this now? Or later today?
Blossom: We can do it later...
Bella: Ok sounds good to me.
Jay: Kyle lets go somewhere else, I have to talk to you about something.
Kyle: And that is?
Jay: I'll tell you later when we can talk in private. I look at Bella.
Kyle: I see Jay looked at Bella so then I said, Ok let's go.
Jay: Really?
Kyle: Ya sure, you are my friend! Sorry Bella but I guess we have to cut this off. Maybe we can do this again sometime?
Bella: Ya sure we can do this again. I understand if you have something to do.
Kyle: Thanks Bella, let's go Jay!
Jay: Ok let's! We both walk towards the guard station walking away from Blossom and Bella.