Chapter 45- Ice Walker?!

((Jack's POV))
We kept on heading towards the cave after our successful potion trade with Lord Nori. The mission was completely successful due to us finding two mysterious objects in the old lord's village. We had found an old map with a red dot on it showing a completely new part of the forest and an old picture of the grand opening of the village with a cryptic message on the back of it. Unfortunately nobody can decipher this at the moment but I'm sure we will find something or someone who can do this for us. I'm determined to find the source of this unknown place in the frost, even if I have to do it behind Dark's back. We kept pacing ourselves trying to get back to the cave as soon as possible before the sunlight is no more. Although I could care less if we didn't make it on time. Why do the others even care about following Dark's rules and commands, I honestly believe he's pathetic and needs us for his own gain. He doesn't want us around at all, all he wants to do is rule the world in ethereal Darkness with or without us. Everyone was completely quiet after Xantha's amazing trick, probably because everyone thinks they will get in trouble. I think everybody should just focus on heading back alive more than getting in trouble but that's just me. I then spoke to break the silence on our journey back to the base.

Jack: Hey Xantha how are you feeling?
Xantha: I looked in Jack's direction and walk towards him and said I'm- ugh doing fine ya...
Jack: I look at Xantha who's rubbing her eyes aggressively. It doesn't look like you're doing fine, are you sure you're alright?
Xantha: I sigh, Ya... Um I- think my amazing teleportation trick took a number on me. My vision is starting to blur again.
Violet: Hey guys, we should really keeping going it looks like the sun is almost about to set.
Zack: Violet's right if Dark wants us back any sooner than midnight then we better cut the chit chat.
Jack: I look at both Violet and Zack then back at Xantha. Guys Xantha vision is starting to blur again don't you think we should take a break before her vision worsens anymore.
Violet: NO JACK DON'T YOU TAKE A HINT FOR ONCE, IF WE DON'T MAKE IT IN TIME TO DARK WE ARE GOING TO BE IN BIGGGG TROUBLE!! AND I DON'T MEAN GETTING BEATEN BUT POSSIBLY GETTING KILLED AS WELL!! OR EVEN WORSE FOR THAT MATTER!!
Zack: Woah Violet just chill out...
Violet: CHILL OUT, CHILL OUT!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY CHOICE WE MAKE HAVE CONSEQUENCES, EVER SENTENCE AND ACTION WE DO ALWAYS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!! I WAS THE LEADER OF OUR GROUP TODAY SO IF ANYTHING HAPPENS I'M THE ONE GETTING THE MOST IN TROUBLE NOT.... you.

Xantha: I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything... I try walking towards Violet to apologize but all I could see is a blurred purple version of her.
I then trip on some stones and fall on the grassy field a few inches behind Violet.
Violet: I then turn to face both Jack and Xantha behind me. I follow by covering my mouth with my hand in an instant looking at defenseless body of one of my friends. I shouldn't have said that, why did I scream at them, they hadn't done anything wrong. Especially Xantha, all she did was show off her skills to be recognized more in the group and it backfired on her.
Zack: I look at Xantha who's flat on the floor trying to stand up on her own. She's trying her best to hold a grip of herself but failed sending her on the grassy field once more. Xantha you really don't look so good.
Xantha: I then Laughed, Heh no kidding..
Jack: Violet just look at her, she needs rest please just for this once?
Violet: I then remove my hand from my mouth and went to do hug Jack. Jack... I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I then start tearing up into Jack's white shirt.
Jack: I then hug Violet back and give her pats on the head. Shhh it's alright Violet, Everything is alright now but I don't think I'm the one who you should be apologizing too.
Violet: I then let go of Jack from the hug and I wipe my tears away. I go help Xantha up from the ground and say hey Umm...
Xantha: Violet is that you, I try reaching to touch her but missed. You look so sad, did I do something wrong to upset you.
Violet: No Xantha, you didn't do nothing wrong. I'm the one who did something wrong. I then pick up Xantha and carry her on my back. I then go towards the two boys. So Jack since your the most reliable one what should we do know.