Part 3

I can feel the energy inside the vehicle change as Prince is driving, the excitement is tangible.  I don't even have to ask where we're going, I just know. 

He turns his head and smiles at me as he pulls into the vineyards entrance, his eyes are full of desire.  I return the look shyly, as if I'm allowing him to do something to me that I shouldn't.  We are grown, I shouldn't feel like this, like every time is our first time, it's hard understand, but that is how it feels. 

He parks by the barn, I wait by the SUV while he flips on the twinkle lights.  He exits the barn with a swagger that says he's going to knock my socks off, it actually causes me to blush, smiling, I have to look away.

A shiver of excitement runs through me as he takes my hand, but his stride never slows at all, "You feel that, Sugar?" 

Surprised that he knew, my mouth agape as he leads me under the lights to the chaise.   We aren't even sitting when his mouth crushes down onto mine. It takes me a second to come around and start moving my tongue with his because it was so forceful and sudden. 

He pulls away after he's conveyed his initial need to me, "I'm sorry, I'll slow down," now he seems embarrassed.

"It's okay," I take a moment to catch my breath as I eye the dancing lights above us,  his eyes follow mine, his hand stroking up and down my back, still sending shivers, waiting for my cue to let him continue.  

I look at his eyes, his glistening lips, then back to his eyes, I try to speak, but find it difficult. He looks at me, he wants to know my thoughts, I try again, "We can't," my breath catches, "come out here every time we just want to have sex."

"Yes, we can," he starts kissing my neck, "and it's not just sex, Sugar," his tongue flicks my ear.

The way he says 'Sugar' into my ear combined with his tongue, is like a switch.  From the first day, he's known that, and he uses it.

He continues schooling me, "it's making love, a spiritual connection, we felt it here first."

He has somehow lowered us to sitting as he continues to kiss my neck, he's done talking, his mouth meets mine, it's a more mutual kiss than the first.   We take our time exploring with our tongues, our hands stroking each other wherever we can reach.

No sooner than I think that his hands are behaving, I feel his right hand move down to find the hem of my dress.  His hand slips under, grazes my calf, over my knee and almost to the top of the inside of my thigh.  I offer a silent invitation by parting my legs slightly. 

He breaks the kiss, his lips still parted, breathing heavy he watches my face.  His hand moves like a snail, his eyes on mine as his fingers come into contact with my panties.  My eyes start to flutter shut, "No," he whispers, "keep them open.  Look at me."

His fingers touch again, I breathe in shuddering gulps as he strokes through the thin material.  His breathing becomes harder as he uses his fingers to push the material out of his way, his eyes never blink.  His fingers come into direct contact with my flesh, his eyes flutter, but return to open as he watches me, I let out a whimper. 

He moans when he feels my wetness.  Running his middle finger up and down, his index finger joins it after a few strokes, I am barely able keep eye contact.  That is, until his fingers slip inside me, then my eyes close and my head throws back as I let out a cry of pleasure. 

"Sugar. Look. At. Me," in a commanding whisper. 

My head comes up as I lick my lips and bite my lower lip, our eyes lock again, we stay this way as he moves his fingers in and out, fighting my every urge to close my eyes and lose myself to the sensation. 

He changes direction with his fingers, instead of in and out, he twists his palm up and starts quivering them quickly, I let out an anguished, "Ohhhhh," as I struggle with controlling my eyes.

He looks very pleased with himself as I start to squirm, "Come for me, Sugar, you know you want to," he whispers, still watching my face after a quick glance down to where his hand is.  "Come," he repeats.

If on command, my body replies, it shakes uncontrollably, my muscles clench around his fingers, and he allows me a reprieve from the eye contact as he presses his forehead to mine as I climax. 

His fingers return to moving in and out, while lets me catch my breath, then he moves in for another kiss.  Removing his fingers, he stands to remove my dress then leans me down onto the chaise.  His eyes travel down my body first, then his lips.

He pauses to remove my bra, he kisses and sucks each nipple, but not long, he's on a mission.  Just as he kisses under my navel, his fingers grab hold of each side of my panties, I lift enough for him to remove them, and he slides them off.  He continues with the eye contact as he climbs back up my body, I make room for him between my legs and he settles in, kissing each thigh first. 

He looks up at me to see if I'm watching, I am, his face dips and his expert tongue begins lapping, circling, and flicking.  My eyes close, my head falls back, he stops long enough to whisper, "Watch me."

I force my head up, his eyes are sparkling as they watch me back, they are really all I can see of his face.  After just a few minutes, he pauses, "Lay back and relax now, Sugar, you can close your eyes."

I close my eyes, and focus on the warm, wet sensations of his tongue and lips, before long he has rocked my to the core again.  I reach out seeking his hands, finding them, I intertwine my fingers with his as I quiver through another orgasm. 

"Oh, yes," I say, falling still on the chaise.  I look down to see him watching me, I stroke his face, "It's your turn, baby, how do you want me?"

"On top," as he crawls beside me, he props his back against arm of the chaise.  

I ease myself off the chase long enough to pull his shirt over his head, then crawl next to him and start kissing his neck.  I want to take my time pleasing  him like he pleases me, but he's past that point.  His hand takes mine pushes it lower, a moan escapes his lips as I rub over him. Raising his hips, he starts to unfasten his pants, pushing them down.  I move to remove them completely, and he's already pulling me up to mount him. 

I straddle him, and doing like he had done, I lock my eyes on his, he watches me.  I move over him, lining his tip up with my center.  I poise over him but don't lower, again he raises his hips seeking penetration, "Sugar, I need you."

I lower onto him, his eyes close, he draws in a breath, and starts moving before I do, I follow his lead.   The rocking of our hips began at a moderate pace, but his hands move to grab hold of my behind, he spurs me faster.  I feel the telltale tightening of my muscles around him, I lean to whisper, "I'm getting close."

"I'm almost there, Sugar, don't stop." 

I whisper, "Come for me, Prince," as my mouth covers his.

We continue to kiss as we climax together, our movements eventually slow to a stop.  We break our kiss to look into each other's eyes, he smiles pulling my upper body to his.  We stay locked together in an embrace, reluctant to break either connection. We stroke each other's backs lovingly until our breathing returns to normal.  

"I like it here," he says.

"In the vineyard?"

"No," he moves back just far enough to slip his hand between our bodies, resting it right above our most intimate connection, "here," his eyes come up to meet mine before he leans in for another kiss