Part 23

Part 23

He stands, pulls his pants back on, then takes my hand, I let him lead me, but I'm reluctant. I can't really do anything, and since I'm bleeding, there's things I won't let him do. Once upstairs, I'm led through the bedroom into the bathroom, he has me sit at the vanity while he positions himself on the edge of the tub to start and adjust the water. Okay, I think, we're getting into the tub.

He comes back to where I'm sitting and says in a low voice, "Show me which of your toys are waterproof," he extends his hand.

My eyes get big, but I take his hand, following him into the closet where the suitcase is. I start to dig through, discarding the first couple toys as unusable. He picks up one, tilting his head, "No?"

"Nothing internal," I explain. He nods, setting it aside.

I finally find the one I'm looking for, it's not much bigger than a thumb, with a little loop on the side to attach to a finger, it's fully submersible and really our only option. I push the tiny button and it buzzes in my hand, his eyes light up as he grins. Snatching the toy from me, he pulls me out of the closet in a rush, I'm amused by his excitement. The thought passes through my head that he would enjoy that toy as well, placed against that sensitive area I just explored tonight.

The tub is about ready as he sets the toy along the edge. In one motion, he lifts my nightie over my head, he's puzzled when he sees the panties, but then it registers to him why, and he slips them down. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I step out of them, he then motions me to get into the tub, while he strips down. He situates himself in the tub in front of me, facing me.

I really like this tub, it's more of a jacuzzi, actually, there are jets, but I've yet to use them. The integrated seats along the entire edge make it comfortable for sitting like we are now. He eyes me from across the tub, I can tell from his expression he's ready to play. He lifts from sitting, making his way to me, I rest my back along the side of the tub. When he encounters my knees, he makes a face like I should have known to have them open for him. Pressing them apart, resting his body against me, he kisses me. It's a hungry kiss, forceful but not rough, it seems me going down on him only managed to whet his appetite.

His left hand under my head, his right begins to massage a breast as we are locked in our kiss, I moan into his mouth. He moves his lips to my neck, as his hand travels along the side of my body, down to the curve of my hip, his fingers grab hold.

He pauses the kisses to my neck when I tense, he's hard again, and pressing against me, "Prince, we can't."

"I know, Baby. I'll be good," he resumes his kissing, still pushing against me.

As a precaution, I reach down between us, taking him in my hand, I stroke him. He frowns, shaking his head, "No," he whispers, "Just let me feel you against me."

It's torture as I feel the length of him sliding up against me, my need for him is too strong, I gently bite his shoulder out of frustration. Before I can beg him to stop, he lets out an anguished groan, breaking the contact of our bodies, it seems it was too much for him as well. Reaching for the toy, his eyes stay locked on mine, he presses the power button as it slips under the water.

I close my eyes as a wave of bashfulness washes over me, I don't know why I feel that way with him sometimes, maybe it's the magnitude of his stare. The index finger of his free hand touches my chin, "Look at me, Sugar."

My eyes open as I mewl, his mouth opens slightly, he licks his lips, watching every inch of my face as he places the toy against me. My eyelids flutter, threatening to close, but I force them back open, to see his expression of pride as I start to lose control. Adding to the sensation of the vibrations assaulting my most sensitized area, he takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily.