Part 22

When we arrive at the house, Prince pulls the car over by the garage, but doesn't pull in. I know why, but I push that out of my mind immediately. He collects the bag from the back of the car, and we make our way up the steps and into the house.

In the foyer I take the bag from him, "Here, I'll take care of this, go make your phone call."

He looks like a child that was just told he has to eat his broccoli before he can have his cake, reluctantly he heads to his office.

I take the bag into the kitchen, I place the containers and utensils in the dishwasher, the plastic bottles into recycling, and bring the napkins and blanket to the laundry room. In a rush so he's not waiting for me, I take the elevator upstairs, and head straight for the closet.

Looking through my nighties, I chose a rich amethyst color and slip it on. Passing the vanity on my way out, I remove the tie from my hair, letting fall loose. I make my way back downstairs to see a still closed door.

I don't know how personal this call is, so I tap softly before I crack the door to peek in. He's in the chair, feet kicked up on the desk, this looks a casual conversation, he nods and motions me in.

I open the door fully, revealing the nightie, his eyes get big, his feet come off the desk, and he sits at attention. The intensity of his eyes make me go weak in the knees as he watches me. I spin for him, he nods appreciatively, his lips move into a slight purse, then relax. Never missing a beat, he continues his end of the conversation.

He points to the phone, opening and closing his hand, indicates the person on the line is a talker. He stands, offering me his chair, he looks perplexed when I smile and shake my head. I place my hands on my thighs, then I slide them up along the silk, across my hips, my rib cage, finally up to cup my breasts. I lift and squeeze, then using my thumbs and ring fingers, I roll and tease my nipples, they respond immediately.

Prince is staring at me, mouth agape, he clears his throat, "Yes, I'm here," he looks as though he was caught doing something wrong as he answers.

I walk over to him, letting my fingers continue to play. Stopping just short of him, his eyes never leave my hands. I let my hands fall to my sides, his breathing is faster, open mouthed, but silent. With his free hand he reaches, cupping the side of one breast, he watches as his thumb strokes over the erect nipple. He sucks in a breath after he hears me stifle a moan.

Clearing his throat again, he says into the phone, "Hey, I'm sorry about this, but, um," the thumb strokes the other way over the nipple, "something has come up that needs my immediate attention. May I call you back, later?"

I win, I giggle at his excuse.

"Okay, thanks, bye," he's hitting the disconnect button as he says 'bye'.

"Distracted, are we?" I tease.

Now, both hands cup my breasts, his thumbs work simultaneously over my nipples. I allow my head to fall back, savoring his touch, he kisses my neck. I vaguely remember that this is about him, and place my hands over his to stop his playing.

"Why don't you sit down?" I suggest, as I reach down to gauge his arousal with my hand, feeling smug when I confirm he's at 100%.

He sits in his chair in a reclined position, legs open, watching me expectantly as I settle onto my knees between his. I run my hands from his knees, up his thighs, then to his hips, I unfasten his pants. I don't even have to ask, he lifts his butt so I can pull them down and off. His penis is freed and at attention, I gently take hold, pressing a kiss on the tip, then a slow lap with my tongue where I had kissed.

His eyes close, a soft moan escapes his lips. I repeat the same process all the way down the underside of his length. Many kisses and licks later, I reach the hilt. I look up at him, I'm about to try something we haven't done yet, and I'm worried how it will be accepted. While his eyes are closed, I gently suck his balls into my mouth, his body flinches, his hands clench the arms of the chair, the moan I hear from him comes all the way from his belly.

I release them from my mouth, "Do you like that?"

"You think?" he pants.

I suck them back into my mouth, and begin to stroke his length with my hand. Since I'm feeling experimental, I try another trick. I release them from my mouth again, and push my way underneath so I can lick and suck that highly sensitive area just below them.

His relaxed legs shoot straight out when my mouth makes contact, "Oh. My. God. Sugar. Where'd you learn to do that?!"

I pause, "Want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare," he hisses.

Yeah, he likes it, so I continue for a bit. I start to move my way back up, licking up his shaft. As my mouth goes over, I swirl my tongue around the head as take him completely. His hands go into my hair gripping tight, I stop, whimpering. Looking down into my eyes it's obvious I'm in pain, he pulls his hands away fast.

"Your head! Sugar, I'm so sorry," he apologizes, running his thumb across my cheek.

"Umph," my mouth is full, I return my full attention to giving him pleasure.

With my hand and mouth working in unison, I pick up the pace. I feel his hand go behind my head, but now he's careful to just cradle the base of my skull, although I feel his fingers flex randomly.

"Oh, Baby, I'd give anything to be deep inside your ocean," he whispers.

This causes me to moan low in my throat, a place his sensitive tip keeps hitting, this in turn, causes him to moan.

"Sugar, I'm close," I hear the catches in his breath as he nears, "stay right here," he directs.

I don't plan on altering a thing as I'm listening to his breathing, and seeing his body tense.

"O-oh, oooo," quick pants, "Oh, Sug," a grunt cuts him off. "Oh, yessss!"

He releases into my mouth, I swallow fast, easing the suction, I continue my movements. I look up to see a sated grin, I remove my mouth to place soft kisses on his stomach.

He brushes my hair back off my face, gazing into my eyes, "Thank you, Baby, that was amazing."

I place another kiss onto his semi hard penis and stand. He sits up in the chair, legs still open, he grabs the backs of my upper thighs. Pulling me close, he is forced to look up at me from his seated position.

"What about you, Sugar?" he nudges at a nipple with his nose.

"What about me?"

I feel his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh, "Are you wet?"

I gasp, stepping back, "I'm soaked, but Prince, we can't do anything." This frustrates me to no end.

His hand reaches again, trying to slip under the silk nightie. I decide I have to be blunt, "I'm still bleeding."

His face falls, "Oh."

I move closer to stroke his face, "It shouldn't be much longer."

I embrace him while he sits, he rests a cheek on my breast. I just want to hold him like this for a moment, which he allows. It doesn't take long before his hands start to rove over the smoothness of the silk. He pulls back just far enough to look at me, I shake my head at his insistence.

"There must be some way I could pleasure you," his expression is of disappointment.

"I'm not worried about it," I lean down to press a kiss on his lips.

"I am. Let's go upstairs."