Part 48

Back inside our bedroom, it's obvious his apology is being transformed into the physical act of making love.

At the bed, he pulls my body against his, taking my face in his hands, he kisses me in the softest, sweetest way. He unfastens my robe and slips it off my shoulders, he places the most feathery of kisses on each inch of flesh that is uncovered. This gets repeated from my knees up as he removes my nightie in slow motion, the only thing I have to do is raise my arms for him to pull it over my head.

Standing naked before him, he watches me as he gets undressed. I hide a smile when I notice he doesn't remove his socks, again, but I wouldn't want him any other way.

"Lay down, Baby," he whispers.

I climb into the bed as he stands naked, breathing heavily, watching my every move. When I am comfortable, I raise my arms out for him in an invitation to join me. He climbs in, part on top of me, but also next to me, he kisses me again in that leisurely way, deep, and full of emotion. We both start moving our hands along each other's bodies, peppering kisses, and gazing into each other's eyes. This simple foreplay seems to connect us on a more spiritual level, I feel shivers and tingles everywhere there is contact between the two of us.

I blatantly look at my forearm for proof and see the goosebumps. I move my eyes back to his, he smiles at me knowingly. He's fully aware of his power over my body and my mind and he relishes in it. No sooner than this thought passes through my mind, he looks me directly in the eye and whispers, "You are mine."

Something about the way he looked at me when he said it, or maybe it was the frequency of his voice, but I feel my muscles clench deep inside me and I let out a ragged breath. In what seems like his ability to read my mind, a smug smile crosses his face, he begins leaving a trail of kisses from my navel downward. I shift my legs apart and he settles himself between them. Looking up at me, he says confidently, "Mine."

His mouth so close that when he speaks the single word, his breath tickles my most sensitive area, my muscles clench again.

His lips make contact in such a soft way that my body twitches in anticipation. As he begins to pleasure me, there is a noticeable tenderness, this is not his usual 'hungry' manner. His licks are soft, his tongue swirls are slow, his sucking is gentle, I can tell he's deriving as much pleasure from performing these actions as I am receiving them. He only applies more pressure when he feels my body begin to tremble. I am building and almost ready to peak when his muffled moans begin, that alone pushes me over.

His mouth play slows, becoming more gentle, as he lets me ease back down from my orgasm. Lifting his head he looks up at me, licking his lips as he makes his way back up my body. Stretching, he reaches for his nightstand and pulls a condom out of the drawer. I'm relieved I didn't have to break the moment to remind him, as he opens the package and rolls it on. Re-situating himself over me, his intense gaze fixes on me as I feel his tip at my entrance. As he eases his length inside me, his eyes stay locked on mine, he repeats that single word again, "Mine," when he reaches his hilt.

I nod, "Yours," as he begins to rock slowly against me. Holding each other as closely as we can and allow for our movement, the kisses and caressing start again. That only pauses when we get close to climax, then we engage in a deep kiss until we're both completely swept over the edge.

He stays laying on top of me, still inside me, his eyes meet mine, then a soft kiss on my lips. I can see the thoughts in his eyes before he speaks, "I wasn't planning on us heading to Tennessee until tomorrow afternoon, but how do you feel about going tonight?"

"Whatever's good for you, it won't take me long to pack," I kiss him.

"Tonight it is," another deep kiss and a grin. He slowly eases himself from me, "Let's get cleaned up, I have some calls to make."

———-

After our shower, we head downstairs. Prince is back into the clothes he had put on earlier, I have slipped into probably the only floral dress that I have in the closet.

I start into the kitchen, I need my coffee, as a real headache is threatening to surface.

He pauses before heading to his office, eyeing my dress he says, "We'll get something to eat at Paisley after I make some calls. Try to grab a few items you think you'll want to wear in Tennessee, we'll bring them with us, I'll get Danielle to take them in a bit before we go."

I pour my coffee and head out to the backyard. Since it's early I decide to text Angel that we're are in fact coming to Tennessee this weekend:

Hey, Angel,

We're flying down tonight, and I think we're going to be there the whole weekend. I'll text more when I know.

~Dana

Heading back into the kitchen, I get my second coffee and make my way upstairs to start packing a bag. As I pull out a suitcase and start loading it up, I think how weird it seems to be going to my place in Tennessee and needing everything because I no longer live there.

I gather three dresses, a pair of jeans, a skirt and a couple fitted blouses to take with me to Paisley for alterations. Hopefully, we have enough time to get these all taken in before we leave tonight.

As I'm sifting through the dresses in my closet to make sure there aren't other ones I'd rather take, Prince walks in. Surprised to see him so quickly, I ask, "Do I have to be packed before we go? And how many days are we staying?"

"No, we'll have plenty of time to come back and pack, we won't fly out until 5 o'clock. It'll be four nights, now that we're leaving today. We'll fly back Monday morning," he informs me as he heads over to my less casual dresses, selecting one and putting it with the things to be altered.

I eye his selection, then scan his face for a reason, he grins, "You'll see." He turns to leave my closet, "Let's get you fed, c'mon."