Part 21

Part 21

Prince walks with me back into the house, we stop only to get my Tylenol, "Go rest for a little bit, then there's somewhere I want to take you."

"Okay," I nod, exhausted, "but I don't feel like going anywhere," I confess.

"I know, but I think it's someplace you'll enjoy," he strokes my cheek, "Go."

I carefully make my way up the stairs, he frowns when I chose this way, but it allows me to calm down a bit more before I get to the bedroom. I do a quick check in the bathroom, then crawl fully clothed into the bed. His pillow smells of him, so I hug it tight, allowing my mind to shut down.

----------

I wake to a soft kiss on my temple, and a whispered, "Baby?"

As I rouse, I move my hand to my head and moan, "Oh jeez, it's worse."

"I figured it might be, sit up," he urges.

I work myself into a sitting position next to him on the edge of the bed, feeling grateful that it's dimly lit in the bedroom. Only the daylight through the open bathroom door filters through enough for me to see him, he's holding a mug in his hands.

He hands me the mug, "You didn't have your coffee today."

"Oh, that would do it," taking the mug willingly.

I sip, closing my eyes, I moan in appreciation, "Thank you." Since it's not too hot, I drink more than half of it down quickly, I need that caffeine into my system fast.

"How long did I sleep?" as I finish the coffee.

"A couple hours. I hated to wake you, but you need to eat, and we only have a few hours before it gets dark." He eyes the empty mug in my hands, "Another?"

"Please," the throbbing in my head is already lessening.

"I'll be right back," he pushes a strand of hair off my face, then taking the mug from me, he leaves the room.

As soon as he clears the door, I disappear into the bathroom to check my bleeding. Then strip down, stepping into the shower. I do a super quick wash, then drop my head, letting the water run over me, my eyes close as I relax under the spray.

I feel like I'm being watched, I let my eyes open slowly. Prince is there holding the mug as his eyes travel up and down my body. I smile, shaking my head, and mouth the word "freak" before turning off the water.

Suppressing a giggle, he sets down the mug, grabbing a towel, he wraps it around me. I take hold of it, securing it just above my breasts, as he starts running a second towel over my hair.

He goes into my closet while I take a seat at the vanity, gulping more coffee. I start applying a BB cream, just to even out my complexion, I don't even

know where we are going. He comes out with a very casual dress, a toss on with sandals deal. Thank God, I think.

"Can I get away with just this?" pointing to my face as I dab on more of the BB cream.

He nods, "Yes, I'm hoping we'll mostly be alone, you don't even have to do that, if you don't want to."

Looking at him, I'm just realizing he's bare faced today. I add just a swipe of mascara to bring out my eyes.

Leaning over my shoulder, looking at me in the mirror, he says, "Your eyes are blue today."

I chuckle, "They're blue everyday."

I get the side eye and a head shake as he picks up a wide tooth comb and runs it through my hair, pulling it back into a low ponytail.

Kissing the top of my still wet head, "Get your dress on, let's go."