Part 40

I top the stairs and make a left, pausing only to speak to the doves before making my way to the door of Prince's suite.  I turn the knob and enter quietly, the room is silent, I see no sign of him so I make my way to the bedroom.  I can barely see the outline of his small frame in the darkness, but he's still and his breathing is even. 

"Prince?" I whisper, no response.  I make my way to the bed, he's hugging a pillow the way he holds me when we sleep together.  I have the hardest time holding back an audible, "Awwwww," as I go around to the other side.  I lift the blankets and slip in behind him, scooting tight, then I kiss his bare shoulder like he does to me.  I hear a low satisfied moan, then he whispers, "Sugar," a second later he rolls over towards me.  I sit up and lazily run a hand over his chest, the softness of his skin is complimented by the texture of his body hair.   He watches my hand stroke for a second then smiles up at me, "Good... morning?"

I nod, "Yep, still morning, it's not even 10 o'clock," I continue petting his chest hair.  "Did you get much sleep?"

"Not really, you're earlier than I thought you'd be," his voice is sleepy and for some reason, it's really turning me on.  "Did you find some flowers?" I laugh, to which he responds with, "Uh, oh," a chuckle, and a head shake.  "Sugar," he admonishes me teasingly.   "You find the money okay, then?"

"Yeah, what's up with that?" He frowns, shaking his head.  "You've got $10,000 in there, well, $9,500 now."

"Yeah?" He seems unphased. 

"Why so much?" I ask.  He just shrugs, so I drop it.  "I noticed the flower in the Atrium," I smile at him, he raises his eyebrows and nods, I lean in and kiss his forehead.  "Hey, your flowerbeds out front look pitiful..."

I get a throaty chuckle, "That's my girl, I was waiting for that."  I can see his eyes sparkling with humor in the dimly lit room.  "They're all yours if you think you have time."

"It shouldn't take but a day, I can get started tomorrow after Angel flies out," I say as I'm already picking out flowers in my head. 

"Take more money if you need it," he mentions as he sits himself up against the headboard.  Still needing to touch him I place my hand on his thigh, surprised when I feel the skin/hair combination, "You're nude!"  I get a devilish grin in response.  "Oh, no, we can't.  Angel's waiting on me."

"I know," he throws back the covers and crawls off the edge of the bed. He grabs a nearby robe and secures it around his waist. 

I stand, "I guess I better get back downstairs."

"Are you headed home, already?"

"I was, but we can hang out a little longer if you want."

"Just while I have my tea, I know you want to get back to the garden.  Could you ask Ray to prepare one for me?  I'll be down in a minute."

"Sure," I kiss his cheek and make my way back downstairs to the kitchen.

I thought I had been gone for quite some time, but the look on Angel's face shows surprise when I enter from the kitchen.

"Prince is going to sit with us for a minute before we go," I explain as I take a seat. 

Marcus stands, "I'd better, go then." He turns to me, "You know how to find me if you need anything.  You ladies have a great day," he leaves the area.

We can hear some talking coming from around the corner where Marcus had disappeared to, it's brief, and then Prince strides in looking bright and alert, as if I hadn't just woke him up. 

He takes a seat beside me, "Good Morning, Angel." 

Ray steps out of the kitchen with his tea, more pleasantries are exchanged. Taking a sip, he focuses on Angel, "Are you excited to head home tomorrow?"