Part 10

We watch television until a little past 2 am, it's been a long day for me, I start yawning.

He looks over at me, "Why don't you go to bed?"

"I feel bad all the time crashing on you when I know you really don't sleep," I explain.

"Don't, I enjoy your company, but I don't want you to make it hard on yourself. I'm used to being alone."

My face falls when he says that, "See, that right there."

"I didn't mean it that way. Just like you are used to being alone, it's going to be an adjustment for the both of us. I don't mind, really, as long as I know I have your company when you're awake," he kisses my cheek, "I'm just going to read for awhile, tomorrow is going to be busy, too."

That last sentence made me more tired, "Okay, I'm going," I lean over and press a kiss to his lips. It feels so good, I deepen it, but keep it soft, I just want a taste.

Pulling away I say, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sugar. I won't be too much longer."

I get to the bedroom and pick my phone up off the nightstand, I never saw Prince return it, but I check to see if it needs to be charged. I remember Aaron's text and figure I'll answer back real quick.

I open the message:

                                                                               Hey, Babe,

                         Just thought I'd let you know I made it home okay, that is if you give a shit.

At first I'm mad, but then I see that there had already been a reply, and not from me:

                                                                               Hey, Dude,

                                                                                 It's over.

                                                                                       ~ P

Yeah, I'll just leave that right there. I brush my teeth, strip naked, and crawl into bed.

----------

I wake a little past 8 am, Prince is pressed tight against me, an arm around my waist. I roll onto my back, raising my one arm up over my head He snuggles closer, I reach over and stroke his face. As I lay there studying his peaceful face, his eyes open slowly. His head is tucked under my arm, he maneuvers his head onto my breast using it as a pillow. This doesn't allow me to see him clearly anymore, I just see hair.

"Prince?"

"Oomph," he grunts and snuggles his head.

The movement over my breast causes the nipple to harden, they're so sensitive, I think, always aching for his attention. He looks up at me, then looks down at the nipple, he pokes it with his nose.

"Don't get any ideas, I have to get moving," I plead.

One eyebrow raises, his lips close over it, lifting his head, he lets his lips slide off, then he blows on the wet nipple.