Part 7

I awake to his warm, wet mouth sucking on my breast. As I stir, he eases me onto my back while he keeps his mouth latched on securely, he looks up at me to see my reaction. I stroke his face as his mouth lets loose, he to moves to the other nipple. I notice a tiny thread of saliva that breaks as he transfers, for some reason it adds to the moment, because sometimes it's messy.

He flicks his tongue over it, then a quick forceful suck for the nipple to fully engorge, then he latches. My eyes close, he already knows how to get me hot and he wastes no time in his mission.

His mouth is traveling again, a licking kiss on my rib cage, and then my navel. He shimmies his body between my legs, his mouth moving in on my most sensitive, already aroused nub, his mouth latches. My whole body jerks from the sudden assault, but he holds me still.

Sucking and flicking with his tongue simultaneously, my body shudders through it first release almost immediately, I hear his self satisfied chuckle. His mood from last night definitely hasn't lingered.

He moves up my body, kissing me, "Good morning, Sugar." He's grinning because as he says 'Sugar' he buries his length inside me.

After a ragged breath, I manage to say, "Good morning," before his mouth covers mine again.

He rocks his hips slowly, but he ensures on every thrust that he has fully entered me, highlighted with little circular motions. Within minutes my head is thrown back as my body quivers its way through it second orgasm, "Prince!" is all I can manage in a whisper.

I feel him withdrawal, he kisses my nose and shifts into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. As my eyes focus on his back, he stands, I reach my hand to place it in his hip, "Prince?"

He turns, his eyebrows raise, "What?"

Standing there naked, his erection still glistening, his face looks as though nothing has just happened. I reach with my finger and run it up the underside of his penis, it jumps a little in response.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"To get dressed," he looks down at me.

"What about you?" I shift closer to him, bewildered he would wake me like that and not finish.

He smiles, "Sometimes my pleasure is about yours."

I slide to the edge of the bed, and lick the tip of his penis, I hurry and take it into my mouth before he can step away. I look up to see his head roll back. I remove my mouth and continue stroking with my hand, he stays still allowing me to stroke him.

"Lay back down, please."

"You don't have to do that," he breathes, but his eyes are dreamy, and the speed of his breathing is increasing.

"Sometimes my pleasure is yours, too," my mouth covers him again, I aggressively suck and stroke, I'm not taking no for an answer.

He never gets to lay back down, I suck him off right there, it happens much quicker than I anticipated. I feel his pulsing, hear his moans, his hands are in my hair holding tight as he comes. I swallow then continue with a lighter sucking, his hands relax in my hair.

"Suugaar," he breathes.

Removing my mouth, I look up to see him gazing down at me. As I continue to stroke, a small pearl forms at his tip, I lick it off. He head falls back again, I smile at his satisfaction.

I place a kiss on his belly, and pat his butt, "Now you can get dressed."

He stays standing there as I get up and head to the bathroom. He has changed his mind about dressing and follows me into the shower. The bathing is slow and relaxed, the perfect finish for our intimacy and the beginning of our day.

We take just enough time to sit and drink our morning beverages, as I jot down items onto a list, I have a full day of running, and I'm not looking forward to it.

As he sips his tea, he sees me sigh, running my hand over my face, "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asks.

I shake my head, "Not really, I'm just going to be in the car all day. What do you have going?"

He makes a look likes he's smelled something bad, then a questioning look, "You don't want company? I figured I would go with you."

"Oh, it never occurred to me you'd want to come along, sure. I might get moody, though," I feel the need to warn him, because I already feel a headache starting.

I get ready quickly, and feeling so grateful he had bought me more casual dresses, they are super easy to toss on and look presentable. As I grab my keys, he frowns.

"We have to stop a half dozen places, my car is more maneuverable. We have four stops in town, you know how congested that is," I explain.

He reluctantly gets into the passenger side, relinquishing his role as driver.

----------

First stop, the bank, I need my copies of the house sale. As we walk in, Prince is recognized, not so much as a celebrity, but as a man that just purchased two properties in one sitting. Everyone is willing to help, and we get my copies in short order. I was told I should have went to public records at the courthouse, but they made copies anyhow, and we were on our way.

I also found out what taxes will be due on the home so I can get an idea on rent for Angel.

With signed documents in hand we head to the water department and the electric company, now the bills will be in my name beginning on the next billing cycle. We knock these things out in short order, I'm feeling pretty accomplished.

Prince heads to the driver's door after the last stop, "We have to go to my hotel to make sure all my personal items have been removed and for me to turn in the key."

I look at him amazed, "I had no idea you still had a room somewhere."

He nods, "Until Friday, actually," putting the car in gear, he heads for the expressway.

It takes about 20 minutes to get to his hotel, it's a highrise deal, downtown of course, he's in the penthouse. We ride the long elevator ride up, and step out into the lobby of the penthouse. I stop, staring at the vast extravagance of the place.

"You didn't want to stay here?" as we make our way across what looks like marble floors, stepping down into a plush living area.

He wrinkles his nose, "Naw, it's cold."

I run my hand over intricately carved woodwork, still in awe. He's moving from room to room, scanning for any of his things. He comes back looking satisfied that all had been removed, I doubt that his people would ever fail him.

"It looks different now, I should have brought you to see it while it was set up for me," he turns, pointing, "my piano was over by the window..."

I cut him off, "You had a piano here?"

He nods, like everyone travels with a piano, "I have the windows in the bedroom covered, so I can sleep during the day, the lighting is made less harsh, a bunch of personal touches to make it feel like home," he looks at me.

I make my way to the floor to ceiling window, the view is amazing, well as city views go, it's not really my thing.

Sneaking up behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist, "I could have made love to you right here, on the piano," he kisses my neck.

"Is it too late to bring it back?" I joke.

He laughs his belly laugh, "I'm afraid it is, but don't worry, Sugar, I have pianos everywhere," he takes my hand, "Let's get out of here."