Part 44

I sleep so sound, I never hear Prince enter in the early morning, my first knowledge of him being there with me is the firm grip around my waist when I wake. I lay there relishing the feel of his body tight against mine, the sound of his even breathing behind me, and the scent of him. I need to get up, it's my need to pee that woke me in the first place.

I shift, the arm tightens, I scoot and twist, the arm lifts, "I gotta pee, I'll be right back." I hurry to the bathroom, and back to bed, as soon as I sit on the edge, the arm lifts, I wiggle back into position and we doze back off.

A couple hours later, I wake to soft kisses on my shoulder, I roll over to face him. He's got his head propped up on his hand and smiles down at me, "Good morning, Sugar," kissing my cheek.

I reach to stroke his face, "Good morning, Music Man." His smile seems coy, so I ask, "Does that bother you when I call you that?"

"No, I like it," he brushes some hairs off my face, still gazing at me.

"You're hiding something from me, I can see it in your eyes, you know?" It's true, I saw it there when he met me to see Angel off. I don't know what he's up to, but I see and feel it.

He opens his eyes wide, trying to distract me, "I don't know what you're talking about," he rolls onto his back, breaking my view of his eyes.

I prop my head up on my hand, and look down at him, he won't meet my gaze, "You're an awful liar, too."

I run my hand over his silk clad chest, then I move my hand to under his pajama top so I can stroke his skin. He has a way of looking at me that would make me think he's a timid innocent that I'm about to deflower, that is, if I didn't know better. That virginal look shifts into a devious sideways smile as he pushes my hand lower, oh, for the love of all things holy, the feel of his erection through the silk is divine.

"Ah, I see, you just come home to plant your seed," I tease, as I stroke.

"No, that's not the only reason," he makes eye contact enough to convey that fact.

There's a seriousness in his eyes that makes me stop stroking him. Way to go, I think to myself, you screwed up a morning romp. I move my hand over to settle lightly on his thigh, he frowns. His eyes question me, I move my hand back, they flutter closed, his features melt into a relaxed bliss. I lean over to kiss his chest, then ease myself lower onto the bed and kiss his belly. I watch him as I lift the material and kiss below his navel, one eye opens to peek at me, a smile spreads across his face, my cue to continue.

Since he's aroused, and in full upright position, I don't have to lower his bottoms very far to uncover the head of his penis, I plant a kiss just below it on the underside. I hear the quick intake of breath, both eyes are open now, watching me, so I circle my tongue over the tip. His eyes close, then pop back open, he lifts his head just long enough to position his pillow for a better view, "Don't stop, Baby, please."

So, he wants a show, I see. I throw the covers off of me, and go about pulling off his bottoms, he begins unbuttoning his top. The pants off, he has pushed the top part open, he waits watching me as I move to place myself between his legs. I kiss up his inner thighs like he does to me, the anticipation builds on his face as I get closer to his erection.

Slightly up on my knees, I lean to take him into my mouth, slowly, first just the tip, I let my tongue swirl around it. Then I lower all the way, until my nose is buried in his hair, he lets out a moan, his belly sucks in and shudders. I chuckle, with his tip in my throat, he gasps in air at the sensation this causes.