First Day Of School First Friend(s)

Peeschool Tori POV:

"Sweetie hurry you have to come to school" my grandma shouts in Portuguese "no I don't want to what if I get bullied like - like Justin" I said pretty frightened. "Look you are and amazing girl and you know what you're doing so be you and don't let anyone do anything remeber you're brave and confident and all thay jazz" my grandpa says walking into my room "really" I say looking up "really now go out there and shine then play a song maybe later" "okay (vovo) grandpa but only if I get to bring my guitar" "how about your ukele guitar is too big honey" "okay that works byee" I grab my ukele and head downstairs and my grandma looks at me and tears up a bit "growing up so fast" I play a tune

One day:

Sometimes I lay under the moon I thank God I'm breathing then I pray don't take me soon I am here for reason sometimes in my tears I drown but I never let it get me down so when negativity surrounds I know someday it'll all turn around because all my life I've been waiting for I've been praying for for the people to say-

I carried on singing by the time I was done we arrived "you ready" my grandma looked at me "more than ever because when negativity surrounds I know someday it'll all turn around. "Yes, yes it will one day" I laugh at the pun "wow you're only in preschool and you're so talented" "I take it from- you" I think about my mother and tear up a bit no I'm not crying stay strong stop being so weak you dummy god you're dumb then I have a flashback

(Flash back)

"Okay mommy will be right back, just have to find daddy. Now go to sleep" She sings a tune. Then she heads out and she places a note on the couch

Mom POV

He's gone god better go drink my problems away. She will never forgive me. Well she lives there now.

(End Flash back)

"TORI" my grandma shouts "JESUS LADY CHILL" I say I hear a few people chuckling and great now I'm embarrassed "let's go" my grandma said noticing. "Oh yes room 245" the lady said we start walking down but there are so many people I feel do clostaphobic *that's how you spell it, Right? It's almost 11 have mercy on me* I start cutting every breath short. Good thing we reached the room, there weren't many kids I went wondering as the teacher spoke to my grandma, I was so invested I saw canvases, a microphone, a little stage, and a cute boy- wait cute boy he has blonde lucious locks of hair crystal blue eyes I can look at for days and?? Meh it's nothing. I start to feel awakened everyone has friends but me, and another girl she looks really nice fun and pretty! I'll go up to her "BYE VICTORIA I LOVE YOU" "bye" I say softly while my voice cracks a bit every kid starts laughing and pointing, I flood in embarrassment but I shrug it off "Yeah I know right then I said cheesecake was lit and thats why she now says that" I replied so everyone could hear "Oh and that time where I did this epic cliff dive and almost died!" Everyone seemed invested "Oh well time cut short but I'm here all day" people started giggling and I smiled then I hear a girl making fun of someone, it was coming from the girl I wanted to talk to "wow you're ugly,fat,and ew what's that" they pointed to the girl's scar I quickly walked up she looked like she was gonna cry "Hey back off. Look at you you look like a flying pickle so get your small dickle outta here" I snapped "and you what d-" "Shut up and scram or I'll deal with you the hard way for you at least" "Oh yeah try me" I punched her nose and grabbed the closest scissors and tried shoving them down her throat but I let her go "you got lucky. I'm not like that anymore now get" I snapped and she ran "thanks"the girl said "hmmmm I'll say you're welcome if we agree to be friends, maybe best friends, you seem super cool and I wanna know you and stuff. Is that creepy sorry just life I guess" I look down on the floor "I'm Jadyn" She stuck her hand out "Victoria. But call me Tori I hate Victoria and the name Vicky" "heh you're lit" She replied "ay it's catching on" I said we started laughing and getting to know eachother. Then that cute boy and this other kid came over "hi? Are you here to make fun of us if so scram or scissors will be down your throat aswell" I said standing up "Oh I-i-i I'm sorry I just kinda wanted to talk y'all seem pretty cool and I wanted to get to know you guys, oh and this is my brother, Jake. And I'm Logan" "and we are the Paul brothers" I chuckled and blushed "ay the names Victoria but please call me Tori and never Vicky" "Jadyn" Jadyn simply says. "Well mind if we sit" Jake asks "I don't see why not" I say making room, Jake sits next to Jadyn, Logan next to me. I could tell this year is gonna be amazing.