GOOD NEWS

HAI GUYS GUD NEWS

See that right there! YUP A SEQUEL and I couldn't think of a cover for the book

See that right there! YUP A SEQUEL and I couldn't think of a cover for the book. If yall want you can make a cover and I'll pick my favorite. Yeah let's do that! Love you guys sfm thanks for the support.

Gonna get deep so if ye want skip. This is all true so yeah..

I live in the state of Rhode Island
A small little place! I love it tho. I have a horrible past honestly.

My father left when I was born, he cheated on what I call a mother. He chose the other woman because 1. She wasn't preggo and 2. My mom was fed up with him. He'd beat her.

I lived with my mother for a little. Let's just say she'd abuse me. It was 'great' not only her she'd take me to my cousins house some days and go out with my aunt and my aunts kids would bully me and beat me. Thankfully I love happily with my grandparents noe, yeah can be stressful but hey I've been through worse!

I came into this rebellious tomboy faze. I'd never do good in school I hated it. I had these friends who kinda helped me. Like kindergarten this girl Jenna would pick on me, I wasn't gonna have it so I shoved scissors down her throat.

1st grade. Where everything changed completely. This girl julia who I call my best friend came along, she was new and best friends with this girl mya. They fought one day in class and split. I felt something. I felt sympathy for the first time. The girl looked so sad. I went up to her and I'll forward remeber these words "Hey, wanna be bestfriends?" "Sure! I'll sit by you at lunch" the girl was so happy when I offered to be best friends. I finally had someone to sit with.

We eventually became inseparable as you may call it and we still hang to this day. To be honest I was mad one day and I remeber was about a few days ago😤 "I regret it. I regret it all. Meeting Julia. Becoming soft. I regret all my decisions" but now that I think about it. I don't. ANYWAY.

I'm just this girl from Rhode Island with all these dreams one I really wanted to accomplish be the first female NFL player! But hey I want to do something I really really love. Inspire people. I love it. Seeing people succeed. Especially when they worked hard for it. Because if I can you sure damn well can too. I want to act so I can get a bigger voice in inspiration. I wanna be a singer so I can make songs for people to relate to and then get motivated. I want to do all this stuff. Thanks to you guys I can. Thank you. So so much! Honestly don't understand how much y'all mean to me!