Cheating?!

22

Tori POV

Today was the day we go back to LA damn how I missed home. But I'm gonna miss Pam too. "I'll be there in two weeks" She says as Logan and I walk down the stairs all packed and ready. "Yay!!!" I go up to her and hug her. "My apartment is also done and I have a guest bedroom just in case you need someone to spend the night with" I explain. "For sure" She says. "JAKE JADYN LEGGO" LOGAN screams "OKAY LOVE BIRDS" I hear Jake say I look at Logan and mouth 'they are up to something' "OKAY WE WILL BE OUTSIDE WAITING" I say "OKAY" I hear Jadyn. Logan and I sneak in and see something I've always wanted to see "THE SHIP IS SAILING" I scream Jake and Jadyn pull away. Real quick REAL QUICK REAL QUICK NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT no...okay "WE TOLD YOU TO FUCKING WAIT" Jake says they both flush a red. "Hehe okay hurry up 'love birds' we will be down stairs" I say taking Logan with me.

Jake POV

"Jadyn I feel like a dick." "Same I'm dating Jack and now look. And we are fucking best friends." "Yeah. I'm dating Erika. I kinda like Tessa. Used to like you now it's friken coming back! And I want Alissa. What the hell is happening" "No idea. Should we just forget this all and continue on with life? And loving the people we love and want to be with" "yeah okay Jadyn I'll see ya downstairs" "k jakey I'll be down any second" I head downstairs and call Erika.

               Call with Erika

Erika Jake

Hey Jakey poo

Erika we have to talk

Look Logan and Tori are

Lying I s-

First of all I don't give a shit

I'm cheating on you. I want Alissa

Back. And I don't believe you. At

All, you are kicked from Team 10

And I'm going back to Alissa. Okay

Oh fucking kay bye and get the

Hell out

BUT JAKEY

don't call me that bye.

              End Call With Erika

I walk out and Jadyn is down there. I go in the car "hey" Logan says Tori looks at me "yo you gud bro" She looked serious but Logan laughed for the vlog "yeah duhh I'm fine" I lied, Tori looked at me like I was lying about murder. Logan signed the vlog off and Tori instantly said "Spill the beans" I sigh in defeat and tell them.

"So basically I'm fucking cheating the reason why I left Alissa. And never wanting to be like her. But she didn't and look at me." "Jake" Jadyn said "You find Lissa and be the happiest man you could be!" She pats my shoulder "Thanks guys. It means so much" "No prob Jake. Plus JALLISA IS FUCKING BACK BABY" Tori screams "Oh mother god Tori" Logan says covering his ears and we all burst out laughing. "Hey you love me for it. I'm just as loud as you" She smirks "shit she's right" he says and we all go back to laughing.

Logan POV HA DIDNT SEE THAT DID YA

Awww my brother likes Alissa again. Of course I got to help! I liked that girl in a friend way a durr of course I never got over Tori! But that girl was cool and I loved her being with Jake. She supported him he would talk about her. Like FOR FRIKEN AGES she was his everything. When they broke up damn was he a mess. I mean tell me about it! But there is one thing I never told Jake she liked me and felt guilty. She came to my door crying.....

Flashback woahhh

I was editing my vlog and we were decorating my Christmas tree.

Heheh

Suddenly Alissa bursts through the door crying "LOGAN I FUCKED UP" "Alissa chill, here sit and spill" "Logan I'm so sorry and I feel so bad" "Lissa chill" "I. I. I like you too. I like you and Jake! I knew this was gonna happen but Tessa was like 'No no' and I still wanted to hang and all that" "Liss it's okay we can work around this. Okay" "okay" She starts to cry more and I comfort her. "I'm sorry I don't feel the same. Plus it would be fucked up since you're ya know dating my brother. But I'm fixed on another girl." "Ohhh who's the lucky girl" "secret" "please Logan it'd make me feel better" "her. Her name is Victoria. Well Tori. I've loved her for years. I tried getting over her. One day she went missing. And poof. Never saw her ever again. And still to this day I still love her and of course I'm trying to find her. I'm waiting till my other friend Jadyn gets here so we can search even harder." She hugs me then just kisses me "Hey hey Liss come on you technically just cheated. You gotta fight okay. Spend the whole day with Jake tomorrow so you get over me okay" She started balling "I'M SO STUPID AND YOU EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE UGH I CAN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW" "Look just go home and sleep. Kay" She nods and walks out damn that was something.

End da flashback hehe

I looked at Tori and just smiled like a total goof. She faced me and smiled "Why are you smiling" She asks "cuz I'm looking at a perfect piece of art why are you smiling" "because I'm thinking of this dude and he's the best person ever. His name is Logan do you know him" "hmm I think I do. Sounds sexy" She slaps my arm "egotistical butthole" She laughs and I just kiss her "GET A ROOM" Jake and Jadyn say. But we don't break apart Tori just flips them off and we all laugh causing us to break then. God I love this girl!

IS JALISSA COMING BACK. OR JAYKE. OR LALISSA😉😉 WHO KNOWS. WELL I DO. BUT STILL.