⚠🚧🚩❌💦SMUT💦❌🚩 🚧⚠

Tori POV

Logan and I started kissing he asks for an entrance I deny, he reached in my shirt and squeezes my left breast. I let out a soft moan "and you say you're flat" he manages to let out while our lips are together. He slips his tongue in my mouth and we explore. Then things get next level Logan picks me up and slams me on the wall and starts kissing going deeper. I tug on his hair a bit rubbing my fingers which I guess triggers him. TF HOLY WATER PLZ WELP MY FAULT FOR WRITING IT NOW I'M STUCK DOING IT GOSH THE THINGS I DO 😐🔫 he slams me on the bed and takes my shirt off along with my jeans, I tug on his shirt signaling him to do the same. He does so and I see his friend poking out "Looks like your little friend wants to play" I was teasing when I say little and that sure does turn him on he slams himself on top of me and whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine "Oh you won't think little when I slam right into you baby girl. You'll be riding and calling me daddy" I start tracing my finger through his abs and he takes my arms and pins them and kisses me then going to my jaw line, leading to my neck leaving 'love marks' and ripping my bra off with his teeth. He throws my bra in the corner my 'Melons' pop out causing him to make a 'Grr' sound "come on daddy" I say teasing I could tell how badly he wanted to be in me. He starts sucking my right 'Melon' causing me to moan really loud but not too loud. HOLY WATER He goes down leaving kisses down the middle of my breasts and down my stomach he got to my underwear panties still makes me cringe idk it's like UGH and pulls them off "Ohh baby girl. You get this wet. Dayum. Maybe I can get a little more appreciation and some desert" he says "just a little taste" he says and raises his index finger "daddy" that turned him on like DAYUM he starts to go in me rubbing my clit and going in adding his middle finger making me moan "Ohhhhhh Logan" that escapes my lips "Sorry baby girl not my name" "Looogannnn" "baby girl that's not my name" Logan takes his fingers and licks them clean "Ohh you taste good. Maybe I should dig in" "okay Logan" I say clearly ticking him off. He spreads my legs far like I'm in literal straddle position good thing I'm flexible. He licks me clean "what's my name" he says pulling his boxers down reaviling his friend. "Logan" I say and giggle. "No no baby girl" he hovers over me and gets in position "what's my name baby girl" he whispers in my ear sending me the chills "Logan Alexander Paul" "wrong one more try. What's my name" "LOGAN" I say he thrusts into me. Fast. And I moan a mess "Baby girl why are you so tight. Ugh we have work to do here" he thrusts EVEN faster and I'm panting. "Baby girrllll" he moans out "what's. My. Nameee." "L-" he goes hard "DADDY" I scream. That triggers him so badly he thrusts and starts sucking me left 'Melon' and squeezes the other "that's... right...... baby girl. Scream it loud" "DADDY. DADDY" soon I was moaning like crazy. Logan released. "Knees" he says and I get into a dog position. "What are you gonna do daddy." I say smirking. Logan got a huge boner UNHEALTHY. HOLY WATER. "Snack time baby girl. Scream my name one more time for extra" "okay Logan" I say he raises a brow and fingers my ass hole "D--Daddy" "good baby girl" "Da-" I get interrupted by Logan shoving his friend in my mouth I taste his cum and I grab it and pull it out "lay down." I demand, he does so. I start licking the tip "baby girl. No teasing. Or I'll punish you. Now suck me dry" he says grabbing my hair up. "Hmmm daddy" I start sucking soon deep throating. Logan is moaning like crazy and throws his head back "Oh baby girl yes. More. More. No stopping. Oh baby girl" I stop and go on top of him and start grinding, he grabs my waist, pulls me down, and sucks my sweet spot "found it baby girl. Now make noise" he sucks and I'm practically screaming and moaning a mess. Logan flips me over and kisses me then slams right into me "Daddy I'm close" "me too baby girl. Me too" he releases. We reach our high and lows. "Wow baby girl. We have to do this again soon" "yeah definitely.......daddy" "Ayy chill you're gonna make me wanna slam right into you" "okay daddy" I hear him start to growl. "What daddy" he gets right on top and slams into me a couple more times "LICK IT" I do so I lick his friend and we cuddle and fall asleep.

What the hell. Did. I. Just. Dude. Imma be sent to hell. Someone please holy water. If you guys want more then say so😅. I'm asleep tally shook like oml........ it was 12 AM where I live and I was tired af I look back at it now and I fixed the spelling errors. Lol sorry.