Anthony Strikes.

22:

Tori POV

I walk into the Starbucks and I see Anthony. "Hey what's up I thought you were still in LA with the rest of Team 10" I say, I shoot Logan a text.

"Hey Tori" "Tony" "I still like you and maybe we could just hook up without Logan" "WHAT?! Are you stupid

"Hey Tori" "Tony" "I still like you and maybe we could just hook up without Logan" "WHAT?! Are you stupid. You know damn well I love him. You know damn well I'd never date you. You know damn well I'd be broken. So hop off. Logan was right. I'm going bye" "Wait what about this"

 I'm going bye" "Wait what about this"

Anthony shows me the messages. My eyes start to fill up "I knew it" I mumble to myself. I walk out flipping Anthony off "All because of you!" And I run out. Logan sees I'm crying but I don't head to the car. I flip him off too. "Tori" I ignore him "Tori" "TORI" "BABY GIRL" "WHAT LOGAN WHAT. I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN" "What shit" "YOU GETTING OVER ME AND CALLING ME ANNOYING!" Tears stream down my eyes. "What the hell are you talking about" "Anthony s-s-s-s" "babe calm down. Breathe, here come in" I walk in "He showed me the messages you two had" "I don't text him. Heck I don't have his number" "but his contact! It had your number and all that" he shows me his phone non of it says Anthony. I stuff my head in my knees "god I'm so dumb" I mumble "No. You're perfect" he lifts my head up and wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead. He starts the engine and we head home. He places his hand on my thigh and rubs it gently. As he goes up I wince a little but not enough so he can notice just a bit. I haven't cut they are all healing. Logan stopped my cutting and I'm glad. We go inside and everyone is asleep so we go upstairs cuddle up and watch a movie. He falls asleep first so of course I take pictures of him! He's lightly snoring in his sleep, his mouth wide open causing me to hold in my laugh. Before I know it he hold me closer and tight, is he having a nightmare? He goes into this ball position, he wraps his legs around my hips and his arms around mine. He then shoves his head in my shoulder and I'm facing him. I get my hands free from his grip and lift his head and give him a kiss so he wakes up. He's drenched in sweat! "Tori!" Is all he says and squeezes me half to death. "Logie did you have a bad dream" he nods his head and places it on the crook of my neck,I hear sniffling but they get cut half way. He's trying not to cry in from of me "Logan you can cry it doesn't matter I won't think any different of you I'll be here. I always will" he then lifts his head and cries, cries really bad. I then start to comfort him.
LoganPOV Dream

I was waiting so Tori could go out of starbucks. But she didn't,she texted me.

I can't believe what the hell is happening right now. Right when I look up from my phone they are kissing and they both flip me off. I see them head to a car and get naked and smash. Right in front of my face. I bash my head on the wheel and I saw blood "Oh well I lost her so I'm losing my life" is all I'm saying. I bash my head a few times and black.

I wake up in the emergency room and my nurse is Tori she has a big needle but it's not filled with medicine it's with rat poison! Oh well "Just do it I want to die anyway. I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE" I feel tears rolling down my Cheecks. She finally does it. She kills me "Bye bye Logie. I hate you" and bam dead.

Dream end

I wake up to someone kissing me. Out of nowhere just instinct I kiss back. They pull away and I see Tori "Tori!" I whisper yell. "Logie did you have a bad dream" She says very concerned. I can't lie to her so I nod my head. I see the position we are in and it makes me happy but also sad that she chose Anthony. I place my head in her neck. Then the tears came rushing I try to hold them but soft sniffles come out "Logan you can cry it doesn't matter I won't think any different of you I'll be here. I always will" I lift my head back and ball my eyes out and it's bad! Like bad she tries to comfort me by her words, it doesn't help it only makes me cry more. But she places her hands on my cheecks I slowly calm down "Logan are you okay" "Y-y-y-y-y-" "Logan breathe" I take a deep ass breath. "Y-you "l-l-left me for A-a-a-a-Anthony" I start to cry again but she wraps her arms around me and cuddles into me "I love you though. And I always will. No one else" that makes me smile I pull her out and look into her eyes. She then smashes her lips on mine. Then thay was the night.

912 words dayum. But everything is okay now and I made this story again so hope y'all enjoyed so ye sorry my problems came to this....