Lazy Day

22

Tori POV

I wake up to Logan playing with my hair "I'm still sick and my throat hurts" I say "Same" "Lazy Day?" We both ask. He turns Netflix on and we watch IT, it's not scary whatsoever but it's so sad! I feel so bad for Bill he SPOILERS he just lost Gerogie just like that. Fucking clown. We hear a knock on the door "Come in" I say Lydia walks in "Why is Jake and Team 10 downstairs in the lobby" She says "Prank wars?" I say "Maybe. Honestly I don't care,Lydia you have the day off, Tori I wanna just cuddle with you" Logan says all tired "Okie dokie thanks Logan oh and by the way I got you guys some soup and healthy smoothies in the fridge" Lydia says handing us our soup "Omg thanks Lydia" "No prob Tori" She walks out Logan and I finish our soup and u get the smoothies "Here ya go" I say handing Logan his smoothie "Thanks babe" he says kissing my forehead. I plop down in my spot and I drift to sleep. All of a sudden I hear a loud bang and I wake up, but I can't move "REALLY JAKE WHAT THE HELL. I'M SICK AND I'M TRYING TO BE ALONE WITH TORI. YOU JUST MADE A HUGE MESS AND I LET LYDIA HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS" I heard Logan shout "I'm sorry. But like. I'm not sorry" Jake says "Dick" I mutter "Hey wait what" I hear Jake say. I pretend to be asleep again "Hmmm shes asleep. Probably having a sex dream" Jake says "EW NO IN NOT I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU. Oh shit I 'woke up'" I reply. Everyone laughs I look at the mess "I'll clean it" I volunteer "you're hilarious" Logan replies. I get on with the mess and the others help. I sit on the couch and drift off.