🐍😒Snake Bitch😒🐍

22

Tori POV

"TORI WAKE UP" Logan shouts I jump up and get my clothes on then I hear Logan laughing hysterically "Huh." I say then I look at the clock "You friken pedophile" it was only 7 PM. "Well we do have to go so leggo!" He says leading me into the car "What about our bags" I ask "already in the car. We go down and Erika is driving us "Hey E!" "Hey Tori!" She replies "Hey Logie" I stood there shook for a moment hmmmm wonder what's cooking up but maybe it was nothing so I brush it off. Logan and I attempt to get in the back seat but only room for one "Lap?" He asks "Do you wanna boner" I ask him. "I mean only you would know" he says "okay then" he gets in first and I get on his lap in the rear view mirror I see Erika legit death glaring me "So Erika hows you and my brother. And are you two like actually married. Or at least dating" Logan asks noticing how she's looking at me.

Logan POV

Erika was looking at Tori like she was gonna kill her! Erika always had a crush on me. But Jake always liked her and I don't know why. She's so minipulative! I always call her 'Snake Bitch' she'd always want attention. So I ask "So Erika hows you and my brother. And are you two like actually married. Or at least dating" She sighs of frustration "No. Only for views. But yeah we are dating. It's complicated. All he wants is sex and make out sessions" that isn't Jake pretend jake is actually cool and all that in this. And alissa left because of Erika but Jake doesn't know that. Alissa did cheat to 'get back at jake' which of course was Erika's idea so she could impress Logan for being there for Jake that didn't sound anything like Jake to me. That thing with Alissa was fucked up. But he for a fact wouldn't do that especially since he gets empathy from others! "Erika are you sure. That doesn't sound like Jake at all" Tori asks "Yeah" I reply.

Tori POV

I FEEL LIKE THIS PRICK IS LYING. I'm getting that feeling. I watch her eyes carefully in the mirror "Yeah he just forces me on him" her eyes said it all! I got on my phone to text Logan "Damn Erika he's a dick" I say obviously faking Logan looks at me awe struck and see me opening his contact he knew what was up and he did the same.

 I watch her eyes carefully in the mirror "Yeah he just forces me on him" her eyes said it all! I got on my phone to text Logan "Damn Erika he's a dick" I say obviously faking Logan looks at me awe struck and see me opening his contact he knew wha...

I start to giggle at the name 'Snake Bitch' suits her well. I eventually find myself falling asleep. But like 2 seconds layer I wake up but my eyes are still closed. And I hear Erika talking to Logan. "Logie you know I'd be better than whoever this girl is." "Erika I don't know what is up with you. Legit you have no right to say that. And I love her. I knew her longer than you. Loved her since. I could breathe. Been so protective of her. Made sure she had 0 boyfriends but that wasn't hard. But yet the dick I am still got to date girls. I feel bad but at the same time. You are a bitch. I also know for a damn fact my brother isn't doing that shit. You're getting exposed I'd stop now. I'm giving you this easy. If Tori were awake all I'm saying is you're fucked." "Ugh whatever. How about you cheat. Just for like a few hours. She won't know." "ERIKA I'M LOYAL AND I HAVE 0 INTEREST AND YOU'D BE CHEATING ON MY BROTHER" I got up fast "Sorry baby girl I didn't mean to-" "Tori Logie wanted to cheat on you!" Erika says cutting him off "You dumb broad I was awake that whole time." Logan let out a breath of relief "Erika pull the car over" She did what I demanded Logan got out first then me, I ordered an uber while Logan took our things, "Logie wait" She said she ran up to him and tried to kiss him he pushed her off lightly because he hates hurting girls "No Erika and no stop calling me Logie I don't even know why I asked you I should've ordered an uber" She slaps him and that makes me break I dash up to her and I start throwing punches and her nose bleeds the Uber was here and Logan pulled me off "Tori it's okay let's go" and we head to the airport.