Dream Vacation~❤

12:

Tori POV

"Okay so my name is Mrs. Manchester and since I am your substitute and y'all don't have anything to do. I thought I could get to know you guys a bit" The teacher spoke. Logan was sitting next to me and I saw that he was doodling something. It was this engine wait! It was an engine for a pocket rocket a type of dirt bike, a mini one for 14 year Olds pretty much "hey ya know I've worked with pocket rockets before. I could help" I say lightly elbowing his arm "really because I can seem to figure this out" "Oh well thays the cumbustion chanel and that's the spark plug and when you flick well press the spark plug it controls the exhaust" I say simply "Ohhh so then this triggers that" he says pointing to the transfer port "perfect" "thanks Tori. I really want to be an engineer so I'm starting early in 'training' heh" I laugh "you'll be perfect" he smiles and Mrs whatever her name was gave us papers 'all about me' it was titled. Fun....

"Hawaii eh" Logan says looking at my paper "Yeup always wanted to go!" "Well I'm taking you one day

"Hawaii eh" Logan says looking at my paper "Yeup always wanted to go!" "Well I'm taking you one day. I promise!" "Really now" "yup and your favorite place is my place" we both laugh. "Yep"

Sorry for the short chapter. And the last chapter hmmmm will she go to Anthony or Nathan or who. Or will she be loyal. Well we will see.