Lil Smut Sesh

22

Tori POV

Logan almost missed a flipping vlog today! His fans were going crazy what the hell is Lydia doing! I go to the kitchen. "Logan can we talk like in private. Nothing bad." I say "Yeah of course"

 I lead him to the other house outside into the gym area. I sit on the floor and he does the same. "It's about your uploads" I assure "Okay THANK GOD I thought something bad was up" he holds his heart falling back I giggle but instantly regret it so I cover my mouth and snort Logan looks at me

"That was the cutest shit. Ever." He states. I blush and look away he takes my chin and turns it twords him he then takes my hands away from my eyes. I'm a blushing mess "why are you so pretty" he whispers to himself. I sit on his lap because I'm bored and I want to cuddle

 "Cuddle me" I say "Let's go to the room" he says picking me up. "But anyway. Why are they so late. The fans are going crazy about it (like is it just me! It's the highlight of my day from all of the stress that goes on!) I'm getting tons of hate saying it's my fault. I'm distracting you. Even though Lydia uploads it and somone else edits a few parts. You are the vlogger! And kinda the editor. BUT STILL" I say flailing my arms up "Well I'll talk to her" he says I can see he's also a little bothered by it but whatever.

We get near the stairs "I'll get off of you so you don't have to lift me the whole time" I say basically body shaming myself "No you're light. Plus I like carrying you" he says I sigh "Just say the truth" "You legit weigh like. 15 pounds to me. You weigh like nothing. And plus I'M YOLKED" he flexes. I laugh as he runs up the stairs causing my grip to tighten "Aww did someone hold onto me for dear life." He teases. "Yup" I admit "woah you admitted" he says surprised "Yep" I admitted once again.

He throws me on the bed and jumps after me "Oh yep Logan just throw me around like that" I tease "Ugh we are over" I joke once again. He reacts "NOOOOOOOO I CAN'T LOSE YOU TO THIS CLICHÉ ASS ACT" I laugh "wow Logan how traditional" he cuddles into me. We are on our phones and I see this weird thing on insta, its a fanpage shipping me and Logan. It's like a smut Fanfic little thing I read it. I'm a little horny now. I look at Logan and he has a little buldge. It's not too big as usual but just a little. Great now I'm turned on! I see what he's looking at and it's the same Fanfic!

       ⚠A LITTLE SMUT SESH

I rub my ass against his buldge a little. So he doesn't know I'm turned on. He grunts "Tori I'm already turned on by you!" He whines "Yeah. I read the same thing. I'm horny now!" I say. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. He takes out phones and puts them on the night stand. He roughly takes my clothes off. I pull on his shirt and he takes his clothes off. He pins me on the bed and we start to make out.

After about two minutes of making out he moves to my jaw and starts nibbling on my ears causing me to moan "Mhmm" I let out. I feel his friend growing on my leg. He leaves a huge trail of hickeys on my neck "Logannnnn" I whine "What I need people to know you are mine." He replies. "Yeah but our wedding is next month aka in a few weeks, like four" "They'll be gone by then" he says "okay" I say in defeat.

To think he'd stop the hickeys, no he kept them going. All the way down to my breasts. He kisses all the way down and he reaches my woman hood. He licks my clit to tease me "Mhm baby girl you're wet today" "Daddy hurry!" I say impatient. "Baby girl too impatient. Great now we need the punishment" he starts to lick my clit and he gets two fingers and drives them right into me without warning "DADDY I'm gonna" he pulls out "Oh Baby girl you are going fast today!" He teases "Please daddy! Hurry!" I whine. "Fine baby girl" he kisses me and without warning he slides right into me.

"Faster daddy" I moan "good job baby girl." He slams himself into me faster "Fuck Tori!" He moans "Why are you so tight" "Daddy I'm gonna" "Together" he says "3....2....1" we mix our juices together. He takes a finger and wipes my clit and licks it "Mhmm sweet" he Lays down on his stomach and starts to lick it all up causing me to moan. I couldn't take it anymore I flipped us over and I'm on top "Oh. I love it when you take over" he says with lust in his eyes, his eyes are darker. I ride on him fast "Fuck Tori faster!" He moans I tease him by going slower. He grunts and takes my hips and slams into me, I'm a moaning mess. He slams into me a few more times and I get off of him and lick his tip. I start to lick his whole thing and he gets impatient "Toriiiii" he moans. I then deep throat his dick and he cums right in my mouth "Swallow." He demands. I do as he says but a little comes out by accident "Oh no. That's unacceptable" he states with pure darkness in his eyes. He picks me up and puts me on his lap and smacks my ass pain is filled with pleasure, he takes his finger and goes in and out my asshole. He's back on top but I flip us over and grind on him. He wants to take over so I let him have it his dick is now longer I notice and with that he slams into me hitting my g-spot a couple times.

We then finish off. Ride our highs and lows and lay in bed next to eachother naked.

                  ⚠It's over

"OH NO!" I say "What!" He says worried "I'm gonna be sore tomorrow" I groan. "Awww was daddy too hard today" I turn over to him and nod. "Meh you still liked it" he says I playfully punch his chest. I slowly drift off to sleep. I feel him pull me closer to him and place the blankets over us. "I love you Tori" he says and pecks my lips "I love you Logan" I say pecking back. I feel his smile which causes me to blush. He wraps his arms around me and we drift off.

Tbh I'm friken digested lmao. But uh yeah srry for not posting didn't have wifi because of a storm so ye😀