Deal Or No Deal.

It's Chloe friken Bennet I honestly stress at spelling her last name lmao and My mom! "WHAT THE HELL GET AWAY YOU HAVE THE ODESSITY TO SHOW UP. AFTER YOU ABUSED ME." I say pointing to my mom "TAKING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND STABBING ME. OH AND I REMEBER THROWING ME OFF THE FRIKEN BALCONY" I was about to get up but Logan stopped me he also looked at me weirdly. SHIT I SAID LOVE OF MY LIFE OH GOD YUP HERE COMES THE EMBARASMENT "we came to say sorry" my mom speaks up "thank you. Not accepted" I say and turn away. Chloe speaks "EXCUSE ME B-" Logan cuts her off "don't even. You stabbed her. Stabbed! And now she is here. You killed her grandparents. Oh your parents aswell! And much more! Oh and did I say. STOPPED HER FROM SEEING ME. I WAS DEVISTATED. YOU KNOW WHAT DEPRESSION IS RIGHT" Logan stands up and gets closer to them. "How about you leave" I say so nothing bad happens. "Let's make a deal. You go back home. I get Logie. And we will never bother or hurt you again. Don't accept. We hurt someone." Chloe says. "No-" Logan starts "Chloe. How about you only kiss Logie on the cheeck. Then I'll go back home." "Okay Tori" She smiles she tries to go in "I never said deal." I say. Little does she know. She said home. So I'll go back to my house. Dumbass "deal or no deal" She says impatiently. "Tori you can't do this Tori please-" I look at Logan he looks. Broken. I give him a 'trust me' look. He is about to cry shit this better work "D-d. Deal" I say Chloe kisses his cheeck. "Now for you to go home!" My mom says raising her hands "after the doctor says so. And yeah I really need to go to Ikea." I say smirking "huh I have furniture for you" my mom says. Logan looks at me. I'm after major con artist at times "You should've told Ms. Bennet to be more specific. 'Home is where the heart is at' and mine. Is here. So uh thanks for the deal!" I say smiling "YOU BITCH" Chloe screams "ayyy using the nickname. I slay too!" I say winking. Logan lights up and pushes then out the door. He runs up and hugs me "I'm so glad you are so smart!" He says hugging me tightly. The doctor walks in. "In an hour you can go home. But someone needs to watch you. Mr.Paul?" "Always" he says and smiles at me after letting go. "Okay get ready then" the doctor says leaving "Tori" "Logan" "I have something to say" "say it" I'm so nervous wtf does he have to say.