Kiss It To Make It Better

Preschool:

We were in the janitors closet. It was an awkward day today "Guys" I say softly they looked at me "why is it so awkward today" "THANK GOD" Logan said throwing his hands up "I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA STAY LIKE THIS FOR AGES" he says "Ha" Jadyn says "what's up" Logan,Jake, and I say in unison "I" "My parents may be getting divorced" my jaw drops I quickly run to her and hug her "Might. You can do something. Impossible. Yeah the world forgot the space between I'm and possible." I say "thanks" her and I stay there then the boys come "dorks" Jake says giggling "moron" I say laughing "guys I'm hungry" Logan says "Jake Jadyn it's your go" I say touching my nose just in case "okie dokie" they say heading off. Logan and I sit there awkward again "WHY IS IT AWKWARD AGAIN" I say "I don't know he stands up and tried to jump but he fell and landed on his hand "Oh SHOOT LOGAN YOU OKAY" "yeah Tori yeah" I could tell he's holding the pain "here I'll kiss it to make it better" I say and kiss it we both flush a dark red. It's cold I think to myself and I start to shiver a bit Logan scoots over and gives me his jacket and wraps around me "Logie I can't y-" "shhhh" he says putting his finger on my lips. I somehow fall asleep in his arms. "FOOD" Jake says "this time it was so hard trying to get the teacher to believe us she just wouldn't. So we said the principal is gonna keep us till school ends and we bring our stuff and all that from now on" Jadyn says wiping sweat off her "HAH she just got pranked. You'd think she'd ask the principal." I say taking Logan's sweater off and giving it back, I see him shivering "I'm sweating" I say trying to be more convincing, then I grab my sandwich. We all talk and laugh I look at Logan and he looks at me, we smile and carry on.