To One Year Of Friendship!

Preschool

Tori POV

Today was out one year of friendship. I got everyone gifts. Jadyn a ring and chocolates no peanuts of course! Jake a bracelet and a pocket knife because why not. Logan chocatespocket knife bracelet, a mini pocket knife aswell, their mom is gonna kill me😅, a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey, and a football jersey. I wanted to tease him so I got him a Green Bay one. Hehe! He's gonna kill me aswell.

Logan POV

Today is one year of being best friends with Jadyn,I guess Jake too lol just kidding of course he is, and TORI!!! Today has to be special. Jake and I are gonna ask mom if she can take us all out for ice cream then I can give the girls 'big' gifts like a huge basket of their favorite candies and friendship bracelets.

Jadyn POV

TODAY IS THE DAYYYY. It's Tori, Jake, me, and Logan's one year anniversary! I got then like eighty presents. Better have gotten me some.😂😅

Tori POV

I head off across the street to meet up with Logan,Jake, and Jadyn. RIGHT when we all meet up we all scream "HAPPY ONE YEAR" then we laughed for some reason.

That whole day we were thinking about what to do and of course Mrs. Patty aka Fatty. Since Jake was younger than the three of us they had him separated from the classroom since his grades were down. Now we have to plan it in the janitors closet! "Closet" I whisper to him and he nods "Dang it why are his grades down now hw can't be with us!" Jadyn said throwing her hands up "Yeah! You could barely notice he's two years younger" Logan says "ugh let's just do something stupid so we can go" I say obviously mad. We decide to step on the table "I LIKE CHEESE BUT I DON'T LIKE BEES OR SCHOOL NOT TO MENTION MRS. PATTY" I scream Logan and Jadyn are jumping on the table "PRINCIPALS OFFICE" She screams. We pretend to act hurt "UGH fine" I say damn my acting was on point today.

We meet up with Jake and get everything planned. Time flew by and the bell rang "Bye Jake cya in a little" I say a little sad. "Yeah I'll ask my mom to help me with stuff so I bump back up" he says a little happy. "Okay cya Lil brother meet where we always go" Logan says. With that we head to the classroom and head outside to our meet up spot.

Jake comes rushing over "Hi guys" he says put of breath "Hey Jakey" Logan says. "This girl kissed me!" He says proud me and Logan look at eachother and blush.......

Flash Back

Logan and I were headed to the park alone talking about things. We settle onto the swings and talk a little. Then an awkward silence comes up and we stare into eachother's eyes. And we lean in, it lasts a while.

End

"Wow Jake even I haven't had my first kiss" Logan says blushing and of course lying "Yeah same" I flush an even deeper red. Jadyn says the same as I did. "Logan Tori why are your cheecks really red!" Jake asks "I'm sweating" I say "I'm really cold" Logan says "Logan it's like 10000000° out here how" Jadyn says "I am" he says. I smile a little and he smirks Pam walks up to us. We spend the day together, give eachother the gifts, and of course had a sleepover at Logan and Jake's house.

We were watching Peppa Pig, as usual, and I fell asleep on Logan. Jadyn fell asleep on Jadyn. I could hear Jake talking "I kinda like Jadyn. But also this Alissa girl" "Cool bro" is all Logan says and bam he fell asleep and so did Jake.

Sorry for the short chapter lol I just really wanna get the proposal chapter done. Like asap😂😂