Cheating Prank

Logan POV

Today I wasn't busy and I'm on that vlog life. Tori is still asleep YO I SHOULD PRANK HER!

Ayoo good morning logang wass poppin. So I'm whispering because Tori is still sleeping and I wanna prank her! So imma do a cheating prank, so I'll call Erika or Tessa over so they can help let's do it.

                  Call with Erika
Erika Logie

Hey Erika

Hey Logan what's up

So I was wondering if you could

Help me prank Tori

How

Cheating Prank

Hmmm okay be there in 5

Okay lol I'm nervous

Should be 😂

              End call with Erika

Okay so logang Erika is down now to do it!

Time skip

Okay so logang Erika will be here in ANY mom- okay she is here. Heyyy logan she says hey E so you ready. Yup she says. I'm so nervous same she nervous laughs.

Tori POV

I wake up and Logan isn't in bed. Then I hear noises coming from the living room, I put on my slippers and walk out to see them stop making out. I drop to my knees "You. Fucking. Asshole." I say I run into the room and start packing then I run to my apartment "NO TORI WAIT IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Logan shouts, I flip him off. I head to my house thinking I locked the door I run to my bathroom and look at my rasor, I pick it up.

Should I. Is it worth it. No but yes. But the regret all it does is leave marks of regret on you.So why not get over it. But I have to. Right....

I keep staring at it. Then Logan bursts in my door, I don't move I'm paralyzed or some crap. "TORI WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he says coming up to me taking the razor away, but I don't move. I'm broken "TORI TORI" he keeps shouting "IT WAS A PRANK WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY KISSING!" I still don't move. He kisses me all I do is pass out.

Logan POV

SHE PASSED OUT! I pick her up and head to my apartment then place her on the couch. Ugh I shouldn't have done this. I'm such a bad boyfriend! This is all my fault! I just broke her! I went to pour water on her, didn't work, break a plate, nope. I fell to my knees crying. "Victoria. Please stay with me. I love you. So much. Like actually. Since the day we met again after that whole crisis. I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you and have kids! I want to explore with you. I want to be by your side 24/7 I want to protect you. But no I'm hurting you. I would go away forever. It would kill me. I probably would go into depression and die. But you. You'd die or god knows what. I. I love you." I start to sob. I then hug her "So please wake up you are so strong. Please. For me" nothing. I lay her down and kiss her ever so passionately like I'd never see her again or I haven't seen her in centuries. She wakes up. "Logan?" "TORI" I scream and hug her and instantly start crying "I LOVE YOU I WOULD NEVER CHEAT IT WAS A PRANK OMG PLEASE DON'T BE MAD" I pull away and start sobbing even more. She kisses me and calms me down. She doesn't pull away neither do I. We pull away for air "Logie. I'm not mad. Don't cry you're too manly." She giggles a bit. And cuddles into me I hug her tight like I'll never let go. Well I don't plan on it. "Logan" "yeah Tori" "I love you" "Tori I love you so much you don't even understand. And I think we have true love cause I swear some sleeping beauty shit just happened" "huh" "you were passed out and I was panicking, I poured water on you. Broke a plate. Then I kissed you and you woke up!" She hugs me even tighter and I hug her "Logan chill I'm gonna die" She says laughing "No. I don't wanna let go. Cause when I do I mess up.  And I want you forever" "Logie calm down you just needed content. Jeez" I hear my stomach growl "Actually I'm hungry too. Can we eat" "Tori I'll make breakfast" "welp here is my funeral" She laughs "Damn she's perfect" She blushes "Wait I said that out loud" I feel myself go a deep red "Yeah" She says and giggles a little. Damn that giggle "Wait did I say that out loud too" "no Logan" "Oh thank god. Okay go sit imma make food" "okay" She walks to the table and I make PANCAKES.