Shot🔫

Tori POV

I wake up on a bed. Oh Logan's room, I try to go back asleep but then I realize Logan isn't here I grab my phone but then I smell.....FRIES. "FRIES" I scream actually really loud like dayum. I race out the door and grab the happy meal "JESUS HAS FUCKING BLESSED ME" I scream holding my happy meal up, Logan was recording "SEE LOGANG I TOLD YOU when she smells food BAM she shoots into the air like a friken bullet. YOU EVEN HEARD HER SAY FRIES before I even told her! She didn't bother texting!" "Logan to be fair I woke up and I was like mehhhhh then I noticed you were gone so I grabbed my phone which is now right there on the floor and got me fries." He laughs and I struggle to keep my eyes open then he picks me up and places me on the table. I open my meal and eat it I head for a fry and Logan tries to take it I grab my hand and look at him dead in the eye "I'd think twice mate" I say and he drops the fry "see logang she's in her natural habitat." I look at him then of course he screams "RAPE ABUSE ASS ASS SHE GOTTA A NICE ASS" then I slap his arm "I'm flat asf and you know that" "trueeeeee" we both laugh. "So I'll buy you camera today" "Hell no I'm gonna Logan it's my duty!" "Yeah okay just watch" I look at him and continue eating. "I'm. Buying. It." I say in between bites of my burger "okay mmmhmmm" he says putting his hands up "If only I didn't buy it already" he hands me the bag "UGHHHHHH LOGIE" he chuckles, I look at the price "50 DOLLARS DAYUM" I pull out $50 out of my wallet "can I at least give you a hug Logie" he nods and I walk up to him and slip the $50 in his pocket. Hehe. I pull away smiling Logan looks at me suspiciously "what'd you do" he said grabbing my arm "hug you" I walk away and eat. Logan gets a call it's from Manager Jeff "yup okay be there in 20" Logan says "Jeff?" I ask "yeah I have a meeting. You can stay here and all that okay." "Meh I'm going to be productive with my life" "okay bye babe love you" "bye Logie"

Logan POV

Little did she know I was actually getting the new apartment and getting it set up and all that. Lol she didn't even have time to get her apartment ready. Oh well.

Tori POV

Maybe I'll buy my instruments and head to Ikea. No wait Jadyn is busy and we are supposed to go together. Meh just the instruments then. I head to the apartment and get dressed.

 Then I head into the uber

Then I head into the uber. I enter the location and head off. The guy then passes the shop "uhmm dude that was my stop" "I know" "Oh hell no not today." I jump out the car he immediately stops it and I run. The guy steps out and pulls out a gun too bad for him I'm fast asf and I scream "HELP HELP SOMEONE IS TRYNA SHOOT PEOPLE" I call 911 and completely cut the lady off "HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD NEAR DAN'S MUSIC SHOP * dunno if thays real lol* GUY TRYNA SHOOT PEOPLE. COME NOW BYE." I hang up and run, I hear a shot and look back.......

Logan POV

I was done and they said I could move next week, perfect! I was walking down the streets of Hollywood vlogging "so imma surprise Tori and ba-" a girl is running down the streets screaming. She sounds familiar "HELP HELP SOMEONE IS TRYNA SHOOT PEOPLE" IT WAS TORI. I got up to the guy as fast as I could and tackle him we fight and fight then a shot goes off.