Seeing Pam Again!

22:

Tori POV

The uber arrived at the house, we thanked the lady. She was actually really nice, well this is Ohio a lot of nice people are here. But some can be absolutely cold hearted assholes! We get to the door Logan is about to walk in but I stop him "Logan" "You okay babe what's wrong" the couple names got me all cringing over here and shit😂 "Your mom doesn't even know. I have no idea if she'll be happy now. I basically left you guys without saying anything. Before she wanted us together what... What if that changes...." "Tori. It won't trust me. And let's surprise her. For the vlog. And for surprises sake. Wtf is a surprises sake😂 its early okay plus she hasn't changed a bit. And I'd she accepts Erika. She sure as hell will accept you." "I guess. I'll hide in your room kay. And I remeber as kids the vent thing, so get her away from the couch. I'm still a skinny ass twig so it'll work" he nods and goes in. I quickly sneak into the living area and get in the vent and crawl into Logan's old room. Damn the memories.

Pam POV didn't see that huh bitch!😂😂😂😂

I was making some chicken for my husband and I. He still hasn't arrived, he's late! Maybe the boss has him working late again. I hear the door "Oh hey honey. I thought you were going to he late aga-" I turn to see LOGAN "LOGAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I say obviously excited. He comes up to me and hugs me "To surprise you. Why a son can't see the person who birthed them!" I start to laugh and slap his arm. "See guys my mom abuses me" he says to the camera. I laugh even more. "Well let's get you settled to your old room" just then the door opens again it reveals Jake and Jadyn! "OH JAKE AND JADYN HONEY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES" I run and hug Jadyn then Jake says "yeah mom nice hug you gave me" I laugh and hug him. "What are you guys doing here!" I ask "can we settle in then tell you" Logan says I get all suspicious "are you guys trying to prank me" they laugh "no ma we just missed you and to tell you this girly moved to LA with us" Logan says while ruffling Jadyn hair. Oh I love the three of them, if only Tori didn't leave. Before I know it I'm tearing up "MA what's wrong" Jake says coming up to me "its just I love the three of you so so much. But one person is missing. T-tori." "Pam it's okay. We will find her. We never stopped and we refuse to give up. That's the other reason why we are here. How about we settle in and try finding her right after" Jadyn said. I nod my head "You guys are so suspicious" I say. I'll brush it off we head upstairs and we all walk into Logan's room and I see a beautiful young lady "It's been a while" is all she says. Then it clicks. IT'S VICTORIA "VICTORIA" I scream and hug her. We are both in tears.

Tori POV

It took her a while to recognize me but as soon as she did. We burst into tears "Pam I'm so sorry it's just my mom...." She let's go and looks at me "huh" She says and I explain what happend. Logan and I decide later we are gonna tell her we are a thing. She pulls into a tight hug, and I tell her what today is following that. Logan looks at me and all I do is smile like an idiot. Damn this kid.