"I'm Leaving You..."

22

Logan POV

"Well I just can't. So yeah" I say to the logang. I'm telling Tori that I can't handle all of this and my career. I decided I'm leaving her.

Tori POV

things BOUTTA get dirty

I walk into the kitchen and drunk my smoothie. Wow twins I'm so happy. I'm marrying this man next week and in eight (8) months and just going to be with a happy family.

I start to do the dishes and Logan walks in "Hey can we talk" he asks "pff of course" I say like it's obvious I'm always here. "This is like really serious so sit down" this was scaring me "Ugh I'm nervous so I won't tell if you're gonna lie about something" I mutter. He takes a deep breath and I feel my hands starting to shake.

"I can't. Handle this. My career. My channel. My life" he blurts out "Stress?" I ask "I could handle it by myself while you work. I'll be on the bench till you need me" I smile and grab his hand "We aren't in this alone. This is why people get married" I chuckle. He lightly smiles and takes my hand off. I felt myself break a little. "I-its not that" he starts "I'm Leaving You..." he chokes out. I felt every single thing break "Oh okay. N-no it's okay. I'll go pack. Yeah its fine. Saw it coming yeah whatever right when I get over it. Yup okay bye. Say bye to your kids before I leave. Forever. This is gonna affect our friendship knowing you promised and all that so whatever." I say tears slipping out and my voice cracking "Bye I love you guys" he says. I flip him off "If you did. You wouldn't leave. Don't worry. I'll make you seem like the good guy breaking it to them. Saying you fought well or something. Don't want your kids hating you. So whatever" I say marching out "OH AND THIS TOO" I yell and take the ring off and chuck it at him "Do you want the bracelet too!" I tremble he nods. That's when everything pours out "Well fuck that I'm keeping that too."

I march up the stairs and call Jadyn and she says I can stay for a little. "YEAH WHATEVER" I say storming downstairs with my bags. "OH and Logan. I love you. But clearly. It ended up like it was supposed to. Bye. I will love you and never stop. Always" I say opening the door with tears streaming out "I love you. I will as always" he says just as I hear the door close.

I wait patiently for Jadyn. "Yeah life is fucking great. Two kids and my marriage. Oh wait. That's gone. Should I even keep them" I say to myself looking at my belly, my little bump. "Yeah we are" I hear a voice.

Damn. Just. Damn. This escalated realllllll fkn quick.