The Date!

Tori POV

We are still currently staring at eachother, I hate to break it but I cough "hey Logan we should go" he shakes his head like he was waking up "yep" he replies and carries me bridal style "I can walk ya know" "I can too" he says and grins, he has such a goofy grin. I find myself clushing of course... we reach the car and sets me down "Tori it'll take a while. So you can sleep or something" he says and glances at me I nod and fall right asleep I'm dying to. I don't know why but I am.

Logan POV

While I'm driving it's currently 6:16 and I hear light snores coming from next to me. I turn to see Tori all cuddled up in the seat. I then remeber to tell Jake I'm 4 minutes away. I park The Yeti and I wake Tori up "Cheese" She says waking up I chuckle to myself and carry her bridal style. "Ya know I can walk right"

Tori POV

"Ya know I can walk right" "ya know I can too" Logan replies and I giggle then blush. I look around we are in the woods what the hell, I love the woods, but why now. "Why the woods. Are we camping. I dressed really nice and I don't have any clothes Lo-" "I know" he says and sits me up "I have to blindfold you Tori" I shake my head and he ties a black bandana around my eyes. I start to giggle because if I don't know whats happening I giggle! Sorry can't help myself! I feel Logan climbing and he brings his leg foward getting a lot of power, I also hear little grunts. Meh it's nothing. Then I'm placed on the ground, omg the dirt tho! I just bought this! Logan unblinds me, I look around and I tear up and start to remeber back then. It's beautiful like it was back then, too bad it wasn't for me....... "Do you like it" he asks rubbing the back of his neck. I shake my head no, I stand up and jump on him "I love it" I say whispering in his ear. He lifts me and kisses me, we stay like that for minutes  and then I pull away, didn't want to, but had to. I peck him one more time and signal him to put me down, he takes his hand out and I grab it and a huge smile comes on our faces. He leads me to the little picnic thing and sits me down. He then arranges all sorts of food and fruits, and apple juice. Berries, drinks, cheese, breads, cookies, sandwiches, more cheese, and cheesecake. When I say THE cheesecake my eyes went wide and I screamed "OMG CHEESECAKE I DIDN'T HAVE THIS SINCE LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES" I say smiling. Eventually we eat, catching up with eachother, playing around, throwing food like the kids we are, eating eachother's food, putting cheesecake on the others nose. Yeah it was great. "Now for the best part" he says he walks into a path and reveals a truck, Jake's truck, then gets out and turns the car off. He leads me to the car and hands me comfy clothes a very very large logang hoodie and sweatpants awww he's cute- NO TORI I also come across with some fluffy socks I neeeed, so I put them on. Then I get leaded to the back, it's this bed thing with a blanket and pillows that look EXTREMELY comfy so I jump right in and Logan comes in right after. He puts Netflix on all we watch is scary movies and we cuddle I get scared like the whole time.

Logan POV

This is so successful. I'm glad fate is putting us together. I'm glad I get to see her again. I'm glad I still feel this way about her. She's cuddling right into me and when she gets real scared I go even tighter so she knows I'm here and I always will be. The movie ends we look up at the stars "dayum this view tho" She says "yeah. Too bad there is an even better one" I say looking at her "the sunset?" She replies "no. I'm looking at it" She turns and sees me looking at her she blushes like crazy. We stay like that then she struggles to keep her eyes open, so I cuddle her and.....  

Will logan chicken out. Will he say it. Will somone ruin this moment. Will it go perfectly. Or will he get rejected. 😌😏 idk keep reading.......