The Real Wedding💍💐👑❤

22

Tori POV

"Oh my god" I hear Logan whisper "You really thought I'd pick somone" I laugh "Honestly yeah you had a scary look" he admits. I peck his lips "Never." I say. Now for the wedding.

"Okay then well uhm the two would like to share their vows. Logan Paul will share first" the priest continues. Logan smiles and startes hard into my eyes and begins.

"Victoria Marie Westbrook Dohner from the moment we met, which was you witnessing me just being born two months after you" everyone chuckles "I just fell in love. Then we separated for a little. We reunited in preschool best first day of my life. We instantly became friends along with Jadyn and Jake. But I felt a HUGE click with you. I wanted you to be more than a bestfriend. I wanted you as my wife. That year you left, for years! Was the absolute worse. I was broken and hurt and just depressed. I won every game just for you. I would put myself down if I lost a game. But when I won I thought of your big and bright smile that makes me feel special in your own way. When you came to LA away from Ohio and I saw you. I never wanted to let you go. I wanted you in sight every single second ever. Now I have you hear and I just want to live life with you and have you in my arms forever until life gets to us. I love the way you believe in me and support me. I love the way you think. I love the way you see life. I love the way you are."

I felt myself BALLING this was so sweet. I saw Pam and the others cry a little. "Victoria Dohner may you please go up" the priest says and I step up.

"Logan Alexander Paul. From the moment I saw you I thought you were cute and I tried to brush it over. But I couldn't and I never will. I will never stop loving you. From the day I left in Highschool all I thought about other than my grandparents was you. How horrible life would be without you. Yeah it was bad that you asked all those girls out but leaving you for what was supposed to be forever! When I came back and saw your moppy hair and the slut" everyone laughed at the last part "I was so happy to see you. And you still had that determine attitude and just being you! I love you and the way you do things and inspire people. Something I wish I could do. Well at least not as good as you. You make a difference every single day and you never fail. I will love you forever and always"

All I saw was everyone in tears at this point. Logan's little cousin aka Vlogger Girl 😂😂😂

Her lol

Came up with the rings. Logan and I each grabbed one and she walked back to her seat. "Logan Alexander Paul do you promise to stick through thick and thin help nourish her into health forever in always" the priest says "I do" Logan says and smiles and slides the golden ring onto my finger "Victoria Marie Westbrook Dohner do you promise to stick through thick and thin help nourish her into health forever in always" "I do" I reply "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says before I even lean in Logan picks me up bridal style and spins me around locking our lips together and out tounges moving in sync with our family clapping.

I got married to the man I love.