1 Year Death Anniversary

Highschool

Tori POV

Its been a year since they passed. I remeber it like it was yesterday.

Flashback wow

I ran home. Logan and Jessica were dating. Could this day get any worse l- "GET OUT" I hear my grandma scream. Was it Logan?! How'd she know! I get put of my room and it was my mom...."Deb you left her! Like her! You promised now it's my turn!" "WELL I WANT HER NOW. I COULDN'T HANDLE A YOUNG ONE! AND NOW I CAN!" My mom yells back. My grandpa I'd holding my grandma back just incase "I love you" my mom says "But she's my kid now" my mom points two guns at them and I step in "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON" I shout "I WANT YOU YOU'RE MY KID AND THESE IDIOTS ARE IN THE WAY" "Victoria Mari Westbrook I love you so much. Stay strong. And don't lose Jake, Jadyn, and Logan. I love you. Always" my grandma says "Victoria keep your guard up. And I love you so much. You have so much potential! I love you so much! And i will always" My grandfather says "NO I LOVE YOU TOO PLEASE MOM STOP I LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA Always" my mom fires and I try to take the bullet but I was way too late. "I'll get you" I say "no I'll get you" She knocks me out and bam.

End flashback dayum

I start to cry. My mom is out with her dumb boyfriend. Probably fucking or something. I go to the restroom and slit my wrists. Maybe if I die I could be with them. But I'd end up in hell anyway. But dies cutting make them happy........I'm a waste anyway my own mother said so.