The Talk.

We get in the car and it's starting to rain a bit "Well that's just grand isn't it" I say crossing my arms and throwing myself back. "Tori it's not that bad plus we still have to wait for shipping. Plus people will be in and out. So we will be quick and head back to. Well somewhere" Logan says. Jadyn is on her phone "who ya texting" I ask "my friend Livy" She struggles on the word Livy but I ignore it maybe it's her crush. Then Logan gets a text "why ho texted you?" I ask "no one really only Brenden wanted to see if he had to film today." "Oh okie dokie Logie" I say and I drift off to sleep.

Logan POV

"She's out" I say looking amazed. "Okay. So I guess we can talk." Jadyn says "about" I glance over to Tori so Jadyn knows who I mean "yes her" She says "you two really could be something, something amazing" She says grabbing my shoulder, I pull the car over to turn and talk. "She doesn't feel the same" I say looking down. "Wait you do!" She whisper yells and I look at her wide eyed "She thinks the sane exact thing y'all need help! You are legit made for eachother both of you kissed like 2000 times! Logan please" I look at Tori "you're positive what if we break up" "set up a rule. If you do. Which you won't. You go back to best friends and no awkwardness" "Jadyn I'll see. Can you at least give me proof so I can feel a BIT confident" She smiles and nods. We then start driving home because it's storming and I drive Tori and Jadyn home instead.

Tori POV

I woke up to a storm. "What the hell" I say "ya guys wanna come over maybe a old school sleepover" Logan asks "im down" Jadyn and I say in sync. "Yay what movie" Logan asks "horror, MAYBE IT!!" I say excited and start jumping and giggling "okay okay easy" Jadyn says Logan just starts laughing