Brother?!?!

Logan POV

"You can come in now. She will wake up at about 1-2 hours." The doctor said, I shot up and went through the door.

Jadyn POV

"Mark how are you gonna tell Tori" "well Jadyn. Her and I had a brother sister - like bond. Ya know. So it'll be normal. We won't act weird. We could act the same exact way" Mark said grinning "I'm glad you a-" I just realized. Tori had like four other brothers "Jadyn?" "Let's go in"

Mark POV

"ok thenn" I reply. Jadyn seems off now. Did she realize something. I probably have nothing to do with it. Or she had a girl moment.

Tori POV
Still in coma thingy

"You are nothing you are worthless." Logan says hitting me "I LOVE YOU THOUGH" I dont. Sometimes people don't mean 'I love you' he said throwing me. "L..L....L" "Lo.....Lo....Logan!" I say hurdling thays a word right lol up in a corner "T...Tori.SPEAK UP. YOU CAN NEVER TALK. YOU ARENT BRAVE YOU COWARD. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. AND UGLY. AND FLLAAT" Logan brings the F out. "Why." I say whimpering "I like Chloe. And I lost her!" Logan picks me up and throws me off the balcony.

End the dream coma thingy ya yeet

"LOGAN" I scream waking up. Then I'm in a room. "TORI" Logan screams. Mark and Jadyn rush in. "WOW LOGAN YUP THROW ME OFF THE BALCONY. HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE. GO SMASH CHLOE THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME!" I say furiously cross my arms and go back then I feel a pain. Am I preggo! "Oww" I whisper. "Tori what the hell are you talking about. Yeah Logan is crazy but throw you off the balcony....too far." "And I don't like Chloe" Logan days cutting Mark off. "Then why am I here." I ask scared. "Chloe" Jadyn says clenching her fists. "What how" I say "you seriously don't remeber. Especially at the fact she stabbed you" Logan says his voice cracking a bit. I could tell he wanted to cry. "She did what now" I said my eyes widening "Tori she stabbed you" Jadyn said looking down. "OH THANK GOD I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT FOR TWO SECONDS JESUS BUT STILL SHE STABBED ME!" I say panicking. Then I eventually calm down. I'm not surprised. The doctor walks in "Victoria we have a question" "yes doc" "well we saw things on your arms and thighs. Cuts are those. Self harming things or" "abusive mother" I say turning away. "Mom was abusive" I hear Mark say. "Mark I know we have this little brother and sister bond. But we aren't actually. Ya know. PLUS SHE IS A MONSTER" I say looking cautious. All mark does is hand me a paper. I raise a brow. Then I read it.

Mark J. Dohner

Real name: Mark J. Dohner

Bio parents: Jackob and Karinn D.

Birth date: BLAH BLAH

Siblings: Victoria M. (Westbrook) Dohner

I cry then I hug Mark. "We are related" I say. The doctor just walks away "asshole" I try to mumble but everyone hears and laughs the doctor walks in "huh" "Uhhh my ass hole hurts" I try to save myself but that didn't make it better. He looks at me and walks away I face palm. Logan starts dying followed by Mark and Jadyn. I face palm yet again making a loud slap sound.

*time of the skip*

"Well T I'm heading home I have things to do. Plus we need to head to ikea soon" Jadyn says "okay bye apple slice" I say "sis I'm heading out too. Yo I'll give you a ride" Mark says "okay sure" Jadyn says. They walk out "Are you leaving?" I ask Logan "want me to" he looks up. "No. I mean yes. Well. It's hard to say without it sounding weird. Okay so" I start blushing what the Frick Tori! "Okay so I mean like. No I don't want you to leave I like you here. But like you should leave because you're wasting time on me. Well I'm wasting your time" I say all confused and nervous "ill just stay" Logan says laughing "okay" I say laying back. There was an AWKKKWARRD silence. "Why is it so awkward." I break "THANK GOD" I giggle then blush knowing what's about to happen "I miss that giggle" he says. "I don't" I say hating myself. "You're perfect" he says. I shoot up and stare at his eyes with all the serious vibes I had I said "you're. Friken. Hillarious." I say then I break into a smile "DAMMIT" I say butt hurt. Logan blushes and looks out the window "ahem I say that" I say raising a brow "now how does it feel" "good." He replies and looks at me. He scoots his chair closer. He leans in BUT OF COURSE SOMEONE WALKS IN and it's. It's.

I decided to make Tori adopted. Instead so. Tori is a Dohner not a Westbrook. So ya.