Preggo? pt1

22

Tori POV

I wake up to Logan looking at me I stand up and I instantly fall back down on the bed. "YOU OKAY! Tori!" Logan says worried "Motherfucker you made me sore" I whine. He laughs "Uh oh" I say looking at the blood on the sheets "Wh- oh hell nah!" Logan says "JAPAN IS FUCKING ATTACKING NO IMMA BE MOODY!" I whine. Hey at least I know I'm not pregnant "I'll get the stuff because you ran out of tampons" Logan says "How do you know" "I used them" Logan says like it's fucking normal "The bloody fuck why! Did you like use use them Logan that's not okay!" "No I didn't I poked holes in the huge pumpkin outside and shoved tampons in the holes to see how they operate. It was an informative video" I laugh my ass off "What the fuck!" I say in between laughs.

Logan heads off to get tampons and I just think about how weird Logan is. But then I think, this is like the fourth time! How am I not pregnant yet. Oh wait I'm on the pills I'm stupid. I laugh stupidly but I didn't take them yesterday! I'm on my period though?! The human body is weird. Oh well. Logan comes back "TORI BRENDEN AND EVAN ARE BACK AND LYDIA IS HERE WANNA COME WITH US AFTER I GIVE YOU YOUR STUFF" I hear Logan shout "SURE MR. OHIO" "OKAY SOON TO BE MRS. PAUL" I blush "I BET YOU'RE BLUSHING" Logan says. I swear he's fucking magical "NO I'M NOT. JUST GIVE ME MY SHIT!" I cover up "mhmm" I hear him through the door. It opens revealing chocolates and two boxes of tampons and pads "So what made you have the sudden urge to use tampons in a video." I ask "What made me have the sudden urge to use condoms and a dildo for a Christmas tree" he says I laugh "okay okay" I reply. I put the tampon in "EW that's what girls do!" I nod "Yeah. Don't act surprised. You've shoved your dick in me multiple times!" He blushes and laughs embarrassed "exactly" I say.

We get into the Yeti and Lydia brings Kong to the groomers. "Logan. I don't know why I'm thinking this but. How am I not pregnant" I ask curiously "Oh the pills. My mom made sure she gave you the good ones. But Tori can we talk real quick" he asks seriously. I nod "Of course" I follow up, he pulls the car over "Can you not take the pills anymore. I know we are young and getting married but. I kinda want kids. You don't have to yet. Maybe after we are married we can talk more about it! I just think you should stop taking them" he says looking into my eyes "After we are married" I say he smiles "R-really!" I nod he kisses me and of course I kiss back. He starts to drive and I need to throw up! I roll the window down and I throw up. "I have a feeling I'm on my period early for a reason. Can we stop at the pharmacy then get Evan and Brenden and head straight home?" I ask. He nods "Y-yeah!" He follows up with

We head to the pharmacy and I get four tests, Logan is waiting in the car. I go to the counter "Woah I love your ring" the lady says "Thank you I'm engaged" I smile "Who's the lucky guy" She says "His names Logan. Logan Paul" I kind of hope I'm pregnant ya know. It'd be amazing the future him and I will have that I've dreamed of "Wow. You think you are pregnant. Well I wish you luck" She says handing me the bags "have a great day!" I say heading out the door and into the yeti.

"Four boxes" he says "Yeah more pads and tampons" I say wanting to surprise him "So that wasn't enough" he says laughing "you might want to experiment with more for all I know" I laugh. He starts driving and I anxiously want to go as fast as I can! I need to know if I'm pregnant.