'Little Friend'

Logan POV

I can't imagine. How she feels. I'm not gonna ask her out yet. It'll be too stressful for her. God I'm an idiot I can't even think straight. I then hear little sobs. It breaks my heart. I finish editing as fast as I can so I can hang all day with Tori. I head to the bedroom, she's in the bathroom.

Tori POV

I'M DONE I CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE! I grab the razor.

Six for everything

I clean everything up. And wait for my scars to heal as I put I forgot what it's called ugh it's like that healing thingy it's a paroxide thingy ugh I'm actually mad lmao then I hear someone walk in. And knock on the door. "Tori you okay" "Ye Logan just takin a poop poop" he chuckled "okay I'll wait for you in the bed" "is Logan Paul trying to smash me" I say jokingly "find out" "you are a perv" I say laughing. I feel the stinging coming in but it didn't really affect me I went through worse pains. It has finally stopped bleeding and I go out, Logan is still awake. He gets up and places me in the bed carefully we cuddle up like the old days man I loved this dude. But he deffo doesn't love me.

Logan POV

Dayum. I can't wait for the day I ask her to be mine. Then go to Mrs.Paul! It'll be amazing.

Tori POV

Logan fell asleep and he's smiling. Hugging me tight and pulling me closer. He felt warm and nice and amazing. Then BAM lights out for me I slept well.

*morning*

I wake up and Logan is asleep, he has a TIGHT grip on me. Luckily I'm skinny enough to slip out, I head upstairs and cook breakfast. I then set the mug for coffee and quickly head out the door for a gains bowl and Logan's smoothie, when I arrive he's still not awake. I sit down and just day dream.

Day Dream

"Will you Victoria Mari Westbrook take Logan Alexander Paul to be your lawfully wedded husband" "I do" I say cheerfully having tears stream down my face. "And do you Logan Alexander Paul take Victoria Mari Westbrook to be your lawfully wedded wife" "I.....i.....I dont.." Logan says and runs off with Chloe. That. That. BITCH. I started to have a melt down and think. Dayum I've done goof.

End daydream

I snap out the daydream and I realize I'm crying. I run to the bathroom and fix myself up. I go back and I see Logan heading up the stairs "Someone's up" I say smiling trying to forget what that day dream was about "Yeah I have to make f-" he starts but I cut him off "say no more, fridge a smoothie and a gains bowl, right there on the counter eggs and pancakes" he looks at me and smiles, I head downstairs "getting ready" I say so he doesn't walk in,"okay" he replies but his mouth is stuffed with food. I get ready and BAM ME OUTFIT

Clothes 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Hair🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

You don't wear makeup, you are naturalllllllll

I walk out the bathroom and Logan is there half naked "WELL THEN" I say turning around with my hands up "we took baths together" "so I looked at your friend there he's smaller than usual" I say smirking so he gets ticked off "the biggest one you'll ever see" he says "Oh trust me. I had bigger in me" which is a complete lie because I'M A VIRGIN BRO. Then I feel someone take my arms twirl me around and dip me like salsa dances and kiss me. We stayed like that for ages and I can feel a friend poking my laugh I smile while we are still 'in the moment' I then also feel Logan smiling. I then realize we aren't dating so I blush like mad.

Logan POV

DUDE I THINK THIS IS THE MOVE! Yeah I may still be naked and my 'little friend' as Tori calls it, she knows it's big. Is poking out on her but I was kissing my dream girl! I'm asking her on a date later deffo! She needs to be mine ASAP before someone takes her. I then pull away obviously not wanting to but we have to.

Tori POV

Logan pulls away he looks sad that he did but he's smiling wide, and I know for a fact I am too because my cheeks hurt like hell. He clears his throat "So t-t-Tori." He breaths "would you go on a date with me" he says scratching the back of his neck nervously "Yes. Yes Logan I'd love to." We both smile and hug "Oh and Logan" "Yeah Tori" "you should get dressed" I say and giggle. "Well I should get ready for our date aswell" "Tori it's gonna be at 6 it's 12 AM" he says laughing "well better go to the mall and buy stuff then" I say smiling and head out.