Ohiooooo

22:

Logan POV

All I could do was pace back and forth around my house. What if she's hurt. She's not home I already checked! Ugh. I heard the door knob jiggle. It probably wasn't her for the 7th time.

Tori POV

I walk to Logan's door and jiggle the knob so I grab his extra key he gave me and walk in. Wish he wasn't getting evicted. Oh well at least I'll get to see him still. He's pacing around talking to himself, doesn't even notice me. "Great Logan yup. You are such a great boyfriend. I should've woke up before her. She could be hurt or lost. I need to find her. Ugh. Maybe she is okay. Yeah. NO she isn't why try lying to myself. I'm gonna find her." He rushes to his room I quickly grab a plate and stand near the front door again. He comes out and looks at me and runs up to me I drop the plate he doesn't even flinch he just picks me up and spins me around. "I WAS WORRIED SICK. YOU ARE OKAY RIGHT. AND PLEASE DON'T LIE. I REALLY DON'T WANT MY STOMACH KNOTTED UP EVEN MORE" "Logie I'm more than fine just sad of course because of today. And yah I know you were I heard you shaming yourself" he hugs me and kisses me. We eventually pull away and he picks me up and puts me on the couch "So what do you wanna do for your grandparents" "hmmm I would say Ohio. But idk too expensive maybe" and my mom but thats whatever....  "pack. I already got tickets. 2 days ago. We fly at 9:00pm and it is 12AM if we pack now we don't have to deal with it and be in a rush." I look at him in awe. I felt my eyes water I jump in his lap and hug him "Thank you so so so much. My grandma always wanted us together too! And they loved you Jake and Jadyn. They were so happy when we saw eachother again." "I loved them like they were my grandparents too. I'd do anything for you and them. And we have been together for what 3 months. They would be happy" Logan says smiling "Ok now go pack I'm already set. I'll help you pack" Logan says picking me up "Fineeeeee" I say in defeat and Logan looks at me surprised. "Ahem sorry I'm looking for my girlfriend have you seen her" he says I laugh "you're stupid" I say "well she would argue and come up with a point of why she's right and wouldn't have to pack. You you're better I might break up with her an go to you" he says clearly joking "well you lost her forever now" I say joking "NOOO I WANT HER BACK" we both laugh and he carries me to my apartment and places me on the counter "Wait here" he says I'm confused. He comes with a small box, IS HE PROPOSING OMG OMG. "Tori Oliveira would you do me the honors and move into my new house with me" he says with a stupid smile on his face which makes me smile like an idiot "I'd love to" I say, he picks me up and kisses me. I take the box and add it to my key chain. My phone goes off and it's Jadyn.

"Who ya texting" Logan asks "Jadyn. And Jake is there apparently. Mark is with his parents and yeh. Oh shoot I could meet my real parents. Or choose not to even tell then I know" "Tori maybe it'd be good if you see them" Logan I nod and go to my room and pack. Logan helps me and he finds a lingerie I blush and he smirks "Chillax. Jadyn gave me that because she thought things would hey heated. But we should chill before I get preggo" I say he starts laughing. I'm clearly embarrassed and he notices which gives him the perfect opportunity to annoy me. "I mean you saw how big this is." "Mehhhh" I say firing shots back he comes up to me and whispers "Sure about that baby girl" "Yup" he knows what I'm doing. Dammit he knows me too well. "Fine i know what we are doing before the flight. So we can probe who is right" he says smirking "protection" I say turning and pointing my finger. He puts his hands up "okay okay" I finish packing and we head to Logan's he pulls out the lingerie, I sigh at the sight.  I don't want kids this soon so hopefully this goes well. Even if I do get preggo I'm not leaving. But then I see the bright side of it😉 so now I'm excited instead. I swear to god I'm bipolar😂😂.

Okay ig I'll do smut again. But it'll be short you two have a flight to catch!😂😂😂 so next chapter be on the lookout.