Sick Day

22:

Logan POV

I realized u spent the night with Tori at my house. She's all snuggled up on me,she's cute aww. Then I sneeze have have a really itchy throat. Tori wakes up she does the same "Frick we are sick!" We both say and laugh. "We always were sick on the same day! No matter what" She says laughing "Yeah its cool though. Because if I'm sick or something I'll know you're lying if you say you aren't" I say "Fact" She says

Tori POV

"Welp I guess it's a sick day" he says making a phone call. I go to the kitchen and make soup for the both of us "Yes Jeff and to be honest I'm not gonna vlog today. Maybe do a little challenge then the days over with" he says "and a surprise for Tori" he whispers but I couldn't really hear. All I heard was my name "LOGAN SOUP IS DONE" "WAIT THE ONE YOUR GRANDMA MADE" "YEP" "JEFF I HAVE TO GO NOW AND CANCEL EVERYTHING" I hear him say then he scrambles to the kitchen. I giggle at how much he loves this soup I set it down and right when I look up Logan is done and is already getting a second bowl "JESUS LOGAN" he laughs "Hey! Portuguese food is friken god like" "that's another fact. Wow how are you smart when you are sick?!" "HEY" I ran downstairs in Logan's office *marks room btw, but he doesn't live with Mark* I hid in the bathroom under the sink. "Tori where are you!" I hear him coming my way "What the hell" he says walking out, I make my way out and he's in his room so I run back up the stairs and hide out in the balcony. I sit in the chair watching him look for me, he then realizes I'm out in the balcony so he runs up to my and picks me up "HOW THE HELL DID YOU" he says putting me down on the lovesack "You should really investigate the bathroom more" I say laughing. Before I know it hew tickling me and I'm dying of laughter "Lo-gan s-sstoppp" is all I manage to say "NEVER" "NO KISSES FOR A WEEK THEN" "WOAH WOAH WOAH SLOW YOUR ROLL" I started laughing. Logan cuts the vlog "Hey I gotta edit I'll be right back" "Okie dokie. I'm gonna get things later for lunch" "Kay be safe take the car" "got it" I reply and head out to the grove. I get things for lunch and dinner, for lunch imma make tacos with Logan and dinner chicken and rice with a little corn. It's lit! I also bought more things for soup and of course picked up some cheesecake. I head back home and Logan is asleep on the couch, I'll let him rest just this one time since he's sick, I get the tacos ready since Logan can't help right as I wrap them up for later Logan wakes up "NOOOOOO I should've helped why didn't you wake me up!" He whines "I know how you feel! Duh plus you looked cute asleep while I was cooking and cuddling that pillow thinking I was me" he looks at himself gripping the pillow ever so tightly and blushes then stuffs his face in the pillow of embarrassment "What I said cute" I say jumping on him. "I say crazy" he replies "I can make you feel bette" I say "How" he smirks. I wrap my arms around him and snuggle up in a ball "Okay I feel better now" he tightly wraps me around his arms "Tori." "Logie" "Toriiiiiiiiiiiiii why do you people call me that" I giggle "cuz it's cute" I say poking his nose. We stare at eachother and he leans in me being the teasing bitch I am turns my head and he kisses my cheeck. He frowns and I peck his lips, well until he won and we had a two second make out. "Tori" "Logan" "Can I ask you something" "Can I answer it" "You could" "Ask away" "Do you wanna move into my new house with me. Since they extended the time I move in. And I wanna be with you 24/7" "Hmmmnnn" I just bought my stuff. But I answer barely at my own house, plus I could just donate that stuff or something. "Yes" he smiles and picks me up then drops me and coughs and sneezes after he finishes I do the same "Pedophile" I say and he laughs. He goes to the corner of the room and turns the camera, on? "Well at least I didn't get rejected" he says laughing I smile "yep" I reply. "OKAY LOGANG THAT IS THE VLOG" and ya know. I head to the table and eat my tacos Logan joins shortly after ending his vlog after that we watched movies, ate some more, and slept. Like the good old days.