Jake's The Favorite?!

12

Tori POV

Logan and I are on our way to his house. We go through the garage instead of the front door and we hear Greg and Pam talking "Pam. Jake's mine so which is yours" "My favorite. Oh Jake aswell Logan he's well Logan" I look at Logan who has hurt in his eyes. "I'm not good enough" he whispers "Logan that's not t-" I start but he runs off "LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL" I yell chasing after him. I am right on his tail "Logan please!" He speeds up "FOR ME AT LEAST" he slows down a little but carries on. I have no other option, I tackle him into the snow. We land in a really interesting position but I didn't care! My best friend needs me. We walk back but this time to my house, no one is home I go in my room with Logan following. We take our snow gear off and I go downstairs and I get pizza, chocolate,and a movie hopefully it cheers him up. I go upstairs and place the things down I hear Logan sobbing in the bathroom. I knock in the door and I hear scrambling. I get all suspect and pic the lock and I see Logan with three cuts on his leg and swelled up eyes. I run up to him and hug him. Without even thinking I just smash our lips together. He somehow kisses back and I feel tears come onto my face, they eventually stop while we still kiss. I pull away "Logan I'm so sorry!" I say placing my hand over my mouth. Pretty much my first kiss! "No its okay" he assures "NO I stole your first kiss! You're supposed to have it with someone you'll love and hopefully cherish forever" I say panicking "What if I do love you" he says looking down. "I don't know" I say nervously. "Let's just cheer you up" I say. He nods and all we do is watch movies and end up cuddling with eachother and sleeping.