Hawaii!!

22:

Tori POV

We were on the plane and Logan shook me awake. "We aren't going to LA" he said "What then where are we going" I reply. He showed me two tickets to HAWAII MY DREAM VACATION! "OMG LOGIE NY DREAM VACATION" I instantly kiss him.

Logan POV

Yup Hawaii. I'm thinking about proposing here. But it's too fast I just want to look at the rings then propose another time. Of course in Hawaii since it'll be the best time ever and the memories will always stand!

Tori POV

"Okay go back to sleep so I can have you fully energized and not all cranky and lazy" Logan said. I giggle and kiss his cheeck "okie dokie Logie" "you were dying to say that" "yep" I say popping the 'p' and I slowly drift to sleep on Logan's shoulder.

TIME SKIPPYYYYYYY

"OKAY LOGANG WE ARE AT-" "Shut the hell up Logan I'm sleeping here" "WELL GET UP BECAUSE WE ARE IN HAWAII" I shot up from my seat grab my carry on luggage. Aka all my luggage and head to the carousel "TORI SLOW DOWN DAMN" I hear Logan shout I'm the distance why would I slow down though! Logan and I waited for ages and his bag still hasn't come! "Haha bitch told you to take it with you" I tease "uhhhhh now what" "buy your own merch" "woah that's not a bad idea. Well you heard it here logang you can get it at Loganpaul.com/shop " I giggle and we head out to the jeep. "Wow" is all I say admiring the views. We eventually reach the house.

"Tori" "Logan" "Beach?" "Beach!" I stand up jumping and I get a bathing suit on.

Then Logan

Yup I had to

Yup I had to.

We head down to this so called secret beach and we head on this boat. Let's just say Logan had TONS to drink. And I mean TONS this girl kept feeding him drinks! Me being the jelous prick I am walked away. I head to the room and instantly get a notification.

#Chlogan! #Woah is it real is he cheating! Woah they broke up I guess.