First Time Cutting

Highschool:

Tori POV

Its been a week since everything went down. I lost all contact with people but Jadyn. I got this phone, I'd be on minutes and I'd beg Jadyn to tell Logan and Jake I'm okay and not call the cops. I know my mom, she has her ways and I'd be SCREWED if she found out I had communication with people. I only had one contact wish it would be Logan..... but no he has Jessica. At least I had my ukulele and my guitar, I had to play it when my mom wasn't here or else she'd break it. I haven't eaten for a few days and I'm glad, I wasn't planning on it. Yeah I was friken starving, but I can't live with myself I want to die. I'm not going to though. I'll find a way like Loga- no no he's gone. I go to my ukulele and play for a while, I come up with well something.

For You

Liked you at first sight. Your smile makes the light in my day. My thoughts were so bright for you yes I would fight. For you I would be alright. For you. For you. For you I wouldn't feel fright. No for you I felt broken. I was awoken to a place. I felt love. But ya know it flew away up above like a dove. You pass me not knowing I feel this way. What's the deal. But yet I did it all for you. All for you. For you I would be alright. For you. For you. For you I wouldn't feel fright. I love the height. I'd take any risk. Luckily you were my fist kiss. You were sad and I was there for you. I felt safe with you. It was great with you. But now I'm trapped. You don't know where I am. But you can't save me you are in this whole dream you love another you can forget about me. I bet you're not worrying. While I'm scurrying away for my life. Because I'm fighting for you. I'd lie and try so I could keep up just.For you I would be alright. For you. For you. For you I wouldn't feel fright. I love you. It'll never slip. I wanted to grow old with you. I'll live. For you.

Yep I just thought of this on the spot lmao sorry if it's trash I just put what was on my head. I do write my own songs... this was one of them but a little 'fixed' since it came from my head.

My mom bursts through the door with a empty bottle of liquor "SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT" She throws the bottle at me and I catch it "I'M GOING TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND BYE DON'T FUCKING MOVE OR I SWEAR!" "Yes" I reply looking down. She slams the door and all I feel are tears streaming down my face "Logan, Jadyn, Jake I want to see you guys again" I whimper. I look at the bottle "You. You'll ruin my life won't you. You and weed and all that shit" I smash it causing all these different size shards brushing across the room. I took a piece and twirled it in my hand. "You." I take my right hand and lift my left sleeve. I place it on my skin. "Could be my way out."

One for my so called mother

Four for not saving them

Three for my best friends ever

And finally six for him. Logan.

Logan Alexander Paul my first kiss.

I have blood streaming everywhere mixed with tears. I go to the batroom and clean it up. I sweep the glass and throw it out the window. Everything out there is so. Grey and sad. All gross and ew. I saw someone getting mugged and people smoking and drinking. "Wow fucking great." I go back to the corner and sleep on my blanket and pillow wanting this all to end. But nope. It's not. I know it.