Where's Chloe?

22

Logan POV

Mark is over and Tori is still sleeping me and Mark are just hanging out on the couch talking about stuff. I then start the vlog and head for the kitchen then 'Black'

Tori POV

I'm sleeping till I hear a loud bang and someone scream "LOGAN" I rush out the room and see Logan on the floor passed out "MARK GET ICE PACK" I set him down on the couch "we are supposed to be moving tomorrow!" I exclaim. Mark gets the ice packs and sets them on his head. "MARK WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND" I say a little stressed out "no idea he just fell I think!" I go to the kitchen and get some ice cold water and pour it on him he wakes up startled and looks around. "Mark what th-" he looks at me wide eyed "Logan you okay" "are you real" he asks I nod my head "VICTORIA OMG IT'S BEEN YEARS I'VE MISSED YOU WHAT HAPPENED omg you have to meet my girlfriend she's amazing" he says lying at the last part "Logan. I live with you. I am your girlfriend" "No. Where is Chloe" "Do you seriously not remeber" I say starting to tear up. "What do you mean remeber" I drop to my knees "I moved here months ago we met again with Jadyn and Jake and Team Ten. You broke up with Chloe later on we got together and dated, then I got kidnapped and we went to Hawaii and all that you cheated then we got back together. You don't remeber any of that. I explained what happened. The abuse. The cutting. The well everything! We have been dating for like. Two months now" I say heart broken. "I don't know why but a part of me thinks you are lying and I'm trying to shut it out but it's not working. So are you" he shakes his head "Well I guess. I love you. Have fun with Chloe." I walk to the room and start packing my stuff.

Logan POV

"I feel bad I'm gonna end the prank" I say to Mark genuinely hurt. I feel horrible that I did that "Tori" "yeah" She replies without emotion "Come here" She walks in dragging her feet up the stairs "I'd have to tell you" "tell me what Logan"

Tori POV

"It's a prank bro" that's when I broke into tears and jumped on to him sobbing my eyes out. I don't care if Mark was watching, he's my brother anyway, "shhh shhh Tori it's okay shhh" Logan cooed "n-n-n-n-n-no it's n-not y-y-y-y-you could've for-g-gotten about me a-and actually liked c-c-c-Chloe" I sob into his arms. "I would never. And if I did I'm sure damn retarded." I laugh but continue to sob "shoot Kylie needs me I'll cya around" Mark says and walks out. Logan picks me up "Something is up" he says "nope I'm gucci" I want completely lying "You're stressed. Why?" Dammit he read my mind "We have to move tomorrow and we haven't even started packing. You've been in so many meetings. I have to shop a lot. Chloe might get you! I don't really like you drinking if I'm 100% honest. I do trust you it's just scary when you drink. I feel like one day something bad might happen" I look down all guilty "I won't drink anymore if it makes you feel any better. I fucking hate Chloe. I don't have meetings for a few weeks and when they do come back up it'll be like one two days a week and it'll be like that sometimes one once a week if I'm lucky. Now let's pack in 3 2 1" we start packing and finish a little more than half. We jump on the mattress exhausted he wraps his arms around me and I drift to sleep "I love you" is the last thing I hear and I drift off.

Logan POV

YEAH HA I GOT THE LAST I LOVE YOU I sleep dreaming at how happy I am!

Brenden POV didn't expect that lol

I forgot my drone at Logan's, it's only 8 he's awake I go to the complex and walk in. Tori and Logan are dead asleep. Of course I do them both a favor and take pictures on each their phones and set it as their background and instagram 'couple goals' I caption, I grab my drone and leave.