Video Proof

We are heading to the apartment complex and there is a drunk driver which crashed into the Yeti!! "NO LADY" Logan screams "is your head okay" I shot up examining him "I'm okay here" Jadyn says trying to point her out to us "yeah yeah" I say waving her away and looking at Logan. I gasp "Logan you're bleeding!" I say grabbing my purse and grabbed a first-aid kit and got him situated. The police came and it was clear she was guilty "officer there is a sign!" Logan says pointing to it, the lady tried to hit Logan "excuse me. You better watch it" I say staring at her. She steps back "Logan I'll pay for this to be fixed" I say "pfff yeah okay who do you think I am" "Logan Alexander Paul" I say smiling and looking up "well I'm paying" he states "Uh no. This is my fault." I said "Aww you two are a good couple NOW WHAT ABOUT MY CAR" the lady exclaims we laughed "what's so funny" She snaps "We aren't a thing" we said at the same time and I blushed "well you two sure like eachother" She says raising her eyebrows "u-uh no he has no interest in me." I say blushing Logan looks at me "OH and I uh don't feel that way about him. A brother yes but f-urther y- no no." I'm stuttering like crazy. I'm blushing shoot I look to see Logan is but is turned away the lady is talking to the cop, I head inside the Yeti. Logan is arguing with the lady again "so you're blushing" Jadyn says "I AM SHOOT GOD NOW HE MAY KNOW I LIKE HIM I MEAN" I started to bury my head in my knees.

Jadyn POV

I got all of that on video! Oh wait she has her hands in her knees. She's sad....

Tori POV

I just wanna die now!