Proposal💍💐

22

Tori POV

I just sit there admiring everything, then I remember he forgot it was our anniversary. Not only that but to being best friends with Jadyn and Jake! We all agreed we didn't always have to call and stuff or celebrate. We wanted it to be a one time thing. That was just life. I let a few tears slip then clean them up so Logan doesn't get suspect.

"How could he forget" I whisper to myself. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around its Logan he kisses me and goes on one knee. No way!

"Victoria Marie Dohner Westbrook. The day we met was amazing. And today is the day of our one year anniversary of being a thing. And of being best friends. The past years were amazing but then when I lost you. My world ended. I wasn't myself. I remeber thinking about you this one time and I fell doing a stunt which caused me to have knee surgery and a metal plate in my head. I thought it was over, I hoped it would be over since I lost you. But here you are now, I remeber my mom saying set goals. I did one of them were 'to find Tori again and make her proud' well prouder than you already are of me. You never fail to amaze me. I just want to keep you safe in my arms. I remeber you being my first kiss, my first crush, my first well almost everything. Now I want you to be my first and only wife and have kids and all that. So will you Victoria Marie Dohner Westbrook make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and be my wife" he says revealing a box with a beautiful ring

 So will you Victoria Marie Dohner Westbrook make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and be my wife" he says revealing a box with a beautiful ring

I was speechless "YES YES" he put the ring around my finger "Perfect" he said. I jump on him and hug him everyone cheers, Pam and Greg were even here! "You actually thought I forgot about our anniversary!" I nod and cry even more "I would never!" We kiss a long passionate kiss "I can't wait till our wedding" I say laughing "Same I just want to call you mine forever!" He says hugging me even tighter "Awww. See Jake! You need a ring not a ring pop and have it as romantic as this" I hear Pam say we all laugh. "Okay so when did you two get flown out?" I ask curiously "Oh a while ago. You were still sleeping and I helped Logan pick a ring. By that I mean walk in and he instantly saw a ring and picked. I loved it. I just wanted to see more but he refused." Pam says shrugging. I go up to Pam and hug her then whisper "You did well. Your son is amazing and definitely takes the love and caring ambitious talent from you" "You are amazing. You two are meant to be. You make my Logie so happy. He even calls me every night talking about you" She whispers and I giggle "Hey what are ya giggling about" Jadyn says, I whisper it to her then we both giggle "The hell are you Teo giggling about" Logan and Jake ask "Nothing!" We quickly say and cover eachother's mouths. "Uh oh not this again!" Logan and Jake say "Well I guess it is" Jadyn and I say "Fuck now we all are gonna copy eachother till the next day!" We all say in sync "UGH" we still say in sync everyone laughs and we still struggle then I decide not to talk then I cover Logan's mouth. Jake and Jadyn still talk in sync "You good" I ask "I think" Logan replies "kay good we are free!" I yell "Okay so. EVERYONE OUT I WANT TO HAVE MY ROMANTIC DATE WITH MY FIANCÉ" Logan yells. Everyone clears out.

I ordered steak and fries and some cheesecake Logan ordered the same and we wait. "Damn you just proposed to me. Never thought I'd get married. Especially to my only crush and 'lover'" I say "Honestly same. I really thought I lost you" he says looking down "It's all my fault" he ran his hand through his hair "pfff okay Logan that was a coincidence" "It's think not!" He says I can see him starting to tear up so I kiss him from across the table "Look. I'm not gone. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. Plus it's not okay to just carry this on yourself" he sighs "Fine. At least I have you.  Now I'm gonna marry you" he lights up from his comment. "So Tori baby names?" He blurts out. I was shook "Logan?" "No I mean just in general. Obviously we are gonna wait. I just want to have a conversation going, I'm struggling!" He says and I laugh "Okay so I really like the name Elena Marie Paul and then Alex Greg Paul" I say "No idea why is just do. Then I want a German Shepherd, puppy obviously, named Hunter. He was a good dog but ya know I want to have him again." I say he smiles "Is like the dog and the names. Now I like the name just in case we have another boy or girl Jackson aka Jax Joseph Paul and then Fionna Pam Paul" I smile "I love it" he smiles at my comment. The waiter comes with my food and I DESTROY IT aka eat it like a friken boss "So let's talk about the wedding" I bring up "Okay so maybe a wedding on the beach or a park" he asks "Beach" "Bridesmaids and Best man" I say "Okay so my best man obviously Jake then the Bachelors Mark, Geroge, Johannas, Evan, and Brenden" "Okay so my 'Best woman Jadyn, bridesmaids are going to be Kylie, Lydia, Amanda, Lele, and Alissa." "Okay now we gotta talk about what we want" I say "Hmm can we actually save that I kinda want my mom to help" Logan says "Oh that's a good idea she has good taste. Didn't think about that!" Dang that actually wasn't a bad idea it's Pam! She's great at these things. We then keep talking and laugh he vlogs a little more then we head home, he signs off and edits on the couch while I fall asleep on his lap. Best day of my life!