JADYN LIKES WHO NOW?

High school:

Logan POV

I need to find Tori so she could help me with something. Meh I'll ask after school. Plus Beth is sick so it'll be perfect.

Tori POV

Ugh mathematics so friken boring I hate it. I alreafy know all of this.Well at least I'm not in honors thank god I declined it, or bam dead.OH SHOOT IT'S ALMOST 2:10 ALMOST TIME TO GO! But speaking of honors Jake,Logan,and Jadyn are in honors,well Jadyn had to go, Logan and Jake thought it'd be cool. Me on the other hand hell no who do I look like to you.

   Ring ring ring ring ring ring

YAS THE FRIKEN BELL! I rush out the classroom head to my locker and gather everything. I head down to see Jadyn exhausted then we meet up to see Jake and Logan "Hey where is Beth" Jadyn asks "she's sick" Logan says and sighs inside I blow up from happiness but he's my best friend and my crush.... so I pat his shoulder and say "nahh man its okay" btw Logan and Beth aren't a thing yet but logan likes her so it's like.... just read lol well "yeah and tori can we talk I gotta question" "course" Logan and I separate from Jadyn and Jake "can you help me set up a little date so I can ask Beth out."

Logan POV

I need Beth to get me to stop liking Tori, her and I will never be together so I'll just get Beth. She's beautiful and kind and amazing. She's in like all my classes, Tori would be too but she declined honors so she isn't...

Tori POV

HE SERIOUSLY JUST ugh whatever "sure I have the PERFECT idea" he obviously likes Beth. Let's just make him happy. I can't be so whatever. "YES omg thank you I deffo owe you one!" "No prob Logan. Let's go find Jakey and Jadyn." Logan and I find them but they are hugging and we hear Jake say "thanks for telling me. And maybe one day it'll happen"

Jadyn POV

I just finished telling Jake I liked Mark. A weight lifted. And I feel so light. Jesus.

Jake POV

"He'll never notice me. We are like best friends so whatever" She says sighing. I look and I notice Logan and Tori talking, they seemed freaked out.

Logan POV

Does Jadyn like me....... "Tori. Does Jadyn like me. Is that why she Always asks where is Beth" I say looking at her. "Honestly. No idea" She replies.

Tori POV

She can't like Logan. I do. Well she can but dude she would've told me duh. What if she does. Well we are both under the gutter