I'm Pregnant!

22

Tori POV

I wake up and see a sleeping Logan by my side cuddling the life out of me. I stare at him just admiring him, and smiling at myself. How the hell am I so lucky.

Two minutes later his eyes flutter open to reveal his aqua blue eyes "Morning beautiful" he says in his sexy ass morning voice "Morning Logie. Get dressed I have a surprise! He looks at me suspiciously "It's a good one" I assure him "It's hope at least" "Tori. Knowing you. It probably is." He says and kisses my nose. "Can we cuddle for five more minutes" he begs "Only because you're really warm and yeah" I say stuffing myself against him.

I look up and Logan is asleep again, I kiss him and he instantly wakes up and kisses back "Okay Logan. Surprise time!" I say "Ugh fine" "Now get showered and put the clothes I have for you on!" I demand "Okay" he replies. He gets in the shower and I go downstairs to get ready. Brenden and I head to the park so he can get a good angle and all that. Everyone else is meeting us there, of course after Logan gets their clues but yeah.

Logan POV

I finish up my shower. What the hell is Tori planning. Hopefully it's not a prank. I go to the room and she has these set for me.

 I go to the room and she has these set for me

My baby always plugs😋 too corny for me

I put the clothes on and there is a note. Oh its one of these surprises! 'Go to the place we saw eachother for the first time in ages!' Oof that'd be.....THE OLD TEAM 10 HOUSE HA! I'm smart. I get in NY car and head to the Team 10 house.

Thirty minutes later I reach the house and knock on the gate and Jake pops up "Heh hey Logan. Well since we don't live here anymore we gotta stay out here. But uhm here's this" he hands me a chocolate and I eat it "And the next clue. Damn Tori is so cliché" he continues and I laugh "Yup she's my little cliché bean" I chuckle to myself. I read the note 'Okie dokie. Now go to where an accident happened and you I guess learned I loved you' hmmm that would be where I crashed the Yeti. So the parking garage! I drive there, there stood Jadyn "Okay Logan on a roll here's the chocolate" Jadyn hands me the chocolate "Now your next clue" She hands me the paper 'okay we may not be in Ohio. But we said there was one place that reminded us of Ohio when we were kids we'd play here all the time.' Easy the park! I head to the park and Lele gives me a note 'Okay so remeber the Gazibo here yeah head to that' I laugh at how simple it was. Lele covers my eyes and leads me to I think the Gazibo. She uncovered my eyes and there stood my mom I go up to her "Hey Logie" She says "Mom" I say embarrassed she called me that in public. She laughs, "So Tori wanted me to say this one instead and Brenden will be following this time" She says and Brenden comes up to me "Remeber my period came early. Go to where we had a serious talk." My mom says. It clicked the side of the rode near the airport. Why does she want me there? What the hell us going on?! Oh well I head to my car with Brenden following "Logan all I want to say is congrats. Hope you make the right decision to stay" Brenden says. What the hell is he talking about?! He noticed my confused face and laughs . I head to the place and everyone is there. Tori has a box it's huge, I park and head up to her "Did I do something" I ask "No. You only did me but yeah" She whispers the last part and we laugh. "Open the box. And please make the right choice" She says "What the fuck" I mumble. I open the box and my face lights up of happiness there are 4 tests saying positive and a sign saying 'You're a dad!' I get tears of joy and I look at Tori she's crying I drop the box and pick her up and spin her around. I can't believe it I'm so happy! I pull her in for a kiss. "You'll stay" "I promise!" I answer fast. "I'm gonna be a dad" I say to make sure she nods her head and tears fly out of our eyes. Everyone cheers and my parents including Jake come up to me "Congrats" they say. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TO THE WOMAN I LOVE AND I'M GONNA BE A DAD" I scream. Everyone laughs, I set Tori down and I run to the camera screaming at how excited I am.

Tori POV

OMG he's actually staying I'm so happy. Pam hugs me "You did good Pam. You did good" I say. She pulls away and smiles at me "This is amazing" She says and tears up. "Oh no Pam it's okay!" "It's just. Here can I talk to you in private" I nod she brings me away from the crowd "I miss being with Greg and my new husband is horrible. And I'm also scared you two might break apart. I really don't want that. So please if something happens you two talk it out. I don't wanna see you two depressed. Logan has delt with it before and you know that. I don't want another Pam and Greg session. But I do miss Greg. Hell I want to re-marry him. I would do anything for that" She breaks down "Pam. There is always a way don't give up oka-" Greg interrupts me "Pam......

HEHE BITCH what happens next. Keep reading😈