Truth Comes Out

22:

Jadyn POV

Well I'm about to make Tori's friken day. I send the video to Logan and he walks into the car.

Tori POV

Uh oh. Logan walks in the car. "Hey Tori you okay" he asks concerned "yeah I'm just tired and stressed from THIS SO CALLED LADY. YEAH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, YOU BIT-" Jadyn covers my mouth and we all start to laugh. But I was taking my anger out on the lady because I'm mad, at myself for even liking Logan like that. We head into the parking garage so we can head in the apartment and Logan's phone beeps "Jadyn what'd you send me" Logan looks at her "Oh just a meme" She said. I knew she was lying "what did you actually" I say looking at her "OMG DID YOU KILL SOMEBODY" She chuckles "no. It's just I sent him something okay" I knew there was something up. "How about we head home that's it. Then watch IT" Logan suggests "okie dokie" Jadyn and I say in sync. Then we head home. Of course I friken fall asleep.

Logan POV

"Okay She's asleep pull over and watch it" Jadyn says eagerly "okay okay jeez calm down" I open the vid up and it's Tori. She confessed. She likes me. I like her. Woah. But what if I fo something retarded and we break up. What if I assume. Oh well. So that means this has to be special!

Jadyn POV

Logan was just staring at the video. Blushing. Smiling. I haven't seen him blink ONCE all he did was stare. Creeepyyy.

*time skip home*

Tori POV

"Torii wake uppp" I hear Logan shaking me slightly "huh where's Jadyn" I say all delirious. "She's at her room so she can get into comfy clothes for the movie which you should too" Logan said "okay" I head our "Tori" "Logan" "love youuu" "ok that was random love ya too Logie" "cya in a few" "okayyy" I walk out the garage and start heading up. I open the door and I SEE CHLOE FRIKEN BENNET "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU UP TO IN MY HOUSE" I scream "Oh Tori. Well here's your surprise" She says with a evil grin and she pulls out a knife. She's dumb to think I don't know how to disarm someone. "Chloe. Calm down" I say a bit scared actually. "No" She starts charging twords me I duck and she stabs the door which gives me time I tackle her ramming into the wall. "YOU ASSHOLE" She starts screaming. Then she starts laughing I feel blood coming out. I feel horrible. I've been stabbed. Someone busts through the door "WHAT THE HELL CHLOE" it was Logan. "Hehe Logie" She giggles and runs out. I hear Logan dialing 911 "yes she's been stabbed okau good." He rushes over "Tori please stay here. You're too strong" "thanks Logie but. It's for the best. I. I did mean those I love you's. I do like you. More than friends. Just. You don't. And I'm okay with that. As long as you are in my life." "Tori I do too" he kisses me then I feel everything go dark. "No no no TORI PLEASE NO. I LOVE YOU. MORE THAN ANYTHING. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. WHY. WHY YOU. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN HER OR ME!" he grabs the knife and I feel it and get a slight boost feeling "Logan no. Please. For me. I'll stay. I'm being as strong as I can. I just need you here. Every step of the way I love you-" the room went dark again. I could hear sirens. It was all gonna be a-okay. Hopefully.

Logan POV

No this should be me. She's too amazing. No no. She can get through this. Hopefully. I hear sirens. I get a bit of joy. But knowing she is like this. I'm not leaving her side. And while she's in the hospital. I'm planning the day I tell her to be mine.