Breaking Into The Public Pool

12:

Logan was sleeping over my house. Jadyn was sleeping over Jake's. So it was pretty lit not gonna lie "so logan do you think Jadyn and Jake will make a great couple" I say laughing and taking out my crunch bar from my candy stash "hmmm they are both chickens when it comes to dares. But are pretty brave when it comes to stupid stuff. I ship it" we both giggle "we have to set them up" I say in a really girly voice flipping my hair "YASS girrll" Logan says in a 'white girl' voice flipping his imaginary stand of hair "Oh she better not touch my weave" he says fixing his hair. He makes me laugh so much "so we have the house to ourselves right" Logan asks "yeup" I reply staring into his ocean blue crystal eyes. "Let's sneak into the public pool! Like skinny dip or something because if I were to do it. I need it to be with the most savage girl I know" he says taking my hands "ahem my body, naked, with you. Hmmm let's think about this Logan" "Tori we have seen each other naked since day one. I think we can do it one more time" he holds up his pinky and index finger, "fineeee" I cling my pinky and index finger to his we both kiss our thumbs having our fingers still clinging to eachother's and say "Goof Balls who have enough balls to do anything" it's our little saying, we do it so we know we CAN'T back out. We start to get ready I bring towels and extra clothes just in case and a bit of snacks, flashlights, a pocket knife because why not, and the ring Jake and Logan gave me, Jadyn has one too, Jadyn and I got matching ones but mine is purple hers is red, we also got logan and Jake these gun and arrow necklace thingys it was like a prized possession to eachother. I stuff the things in a backpack it's all black with cool camouflage designs and we head out, I lock the doors and place the key in a safe hiding spot. And we head there on foot. "Hey Tori" "Hey Logan" "Do you think I'm dumb." "Yeah" I say sarcastically but he was looking serious "no like actually" "well depends. You're so very smart. But we do stupid things" "so I can make it as an engineer" "no." He looks down I stop and grab him by the shoulders "if you put your mind to it. And you always do even in the littlest of things. So you will" I hug him. "So I am smart" "of course you are Logie.". We walk and it's silent so I start to laugh, seriously I can't be serious when it's quiet or anything.... "you are mental" Logan says and starts to chuckle "and you are special needs" we both laugh. We head to the gate, I try it out "it's locked boost me up" I tell Logan, and that's what he does then I pull him up, we jump to the other side. We run twords the pool, then we strip naked "we are crazy Logan." "Yep and that's what I love about you" he says I start to blush but he didn't notice thank god! He then picks me up and jumps in while having me "aAHH" I say getting cut off by going under water "Logan I'm gonna kill you" we then hear someone walking so we quickly jump out and get our clothes on "HEY YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "skinny dipping" Logan says and I punch him "well that's illegal" the sheriff says "and you know what else is" I say "what" the sheriff asks "well this, RUN LP" and that's exactly what we do. The cop gets on an ATV and we bolt and head into the woods near Logan's side of the street, I hand him a towel since I see him shivering "no Tori you need it" "no logan I insist I'm not cold see" "Fine only because I don't wanna get caught" we see the cop he's parallel from us so we slowly walk and run across the street to my house, I grab the key unlock the door we run in and lock the door. Logan and I look at eachother and we start to laugh, we then look at eachother in the eyes we start leaning in till the house phone goes off. I run to it "TORI LOGAN you two okay I called like 2 times" "Oh Greg sorry we fell asleep and we didn't feel like getting up. So so sorry. Next time I'll just push myself. Ugh now I feel bad I'm so sorry" I say Logan looks at me he looks really scared "Oh okay that's good you two need your sleep tell Logan I love him" "okay sure will, Logie your dad says he wuvs you, okay bye Greg" I hang up the phone we both sigh in relief. I start laughing out of no where, we change out of our clothes and head to bed "Love ya Tori night" "Hate you too Logie night. Just kidding Love ya" we both laugh and I fall asleep first.

Dream:

"Your nothing I like Jenna Tori. Oh I mean stutter girl" Logan says kicking my stomach. You know how you feel like someone had ripped your heart out of your chest. Well Jenna did, she handed it to Logan and he stomped on it "I don't love you. And I never will. I'll forget you oh and 'Goof Balls who have enough balls to do anything' yeah your nothing." He stomps on my heart some more and I feel pains "I have always loved you and I still do. No matter what. I'll always find you. Logan Alexander Paul I have and always will love you and I'll find you even when you are lost in your darkest times. And all those bright moments. I won't forget how amazing and loving even caring you were. I love you" I say then 'die'

Dream end

" TORI TORI TORI OH NO MY BEST FRIEND IS SHE DEAD NO YOU ARE TOO STRONG DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU TOO" Logan is shaking me. I wake up and hug him with tears streaming down my face "Logie I love you so much you are my best friend and I never wanna lose you" "I don't either, Tori I don't either." He kisses my forehead and I blush "what was that for" I say my voice cracking "so you know you are safe. Oh and can we cuddle I don't wanna see you alone after what just happened" "sure we did before why not another time" I say smiling. He climbs in and we cuddle

Logan POV

"I will always love you" I hear Tori say I walk up to her bed and she's crying and shaking "Tori" I start shaking her to wake up "T-tori" I shake even harder "please no I love you too much" I start to cry a bit "TORI TORI TORI OH NO MY BEST FRIEND IS SHE DEAD NO YOU ARE TOO STRONG DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU TOO" She wakes up she instantly hugs me and I hug her tightly. I thought I lost her, tears are streaming  down her face,"Logie I love you so much you are my best friend and I never wanna lose you" She says which makes me tingle a bit"I don't either,Tori I don't either" I thought it would make her feel safe if I kissed her forehead so I did. "what was that for" I see her blushing,"so you know you are safe. Oh and can we cuddle I don't wanna see you alone after what just happened" okay I think I crossed the line I'm done she's gonna know I like her oh sh-"sure we did before why not another time" She says smiling. I crawl in and start to wrap my arms around her. "I love you Tori". She instantly falls asleep she's so cute when she's asleep, she's smiling too, I pull her closer and kiss her head then I drift off.