Girl Problems

12:

Tori POV

Jake,Logan,Jadyn, and I were sitting on the couch and Pam was cooking dinner. Logan and Jake are still bummed their parents got divorced they are going through some tough times and I see them desperate to talk about it. Obviously not in front of their mom. Greg is unloading his stuff, Pam and Greg look at eachother for a few seconds here and there then scoff. "Hey guys can we go up upstairs I wanna see the other trophies" I say "Oh yeah me too" Jadyn says noticing that they want to talk about stuff aswell. Jake and Logan stand up not saying a word. It breaks me that it's killing them this much! We walk into Logan's room "So this one is for wrestling-" he starts but I cut him off "spill. And if you two wanna cry go ahead. We know whats going on. Sit and we'll help." Logan and Jake sit on the bed. They explained everything and I instantly hug them, they hug me really tight almost suffocating me. But I don't mind, really like their childhood is practically destroyed. I feel a wet sensation in my pants did I fucking piss myself  "don't wanna break this hug. But I desperately need the bathroom" I say they nod and Jadyn takes over. I go to the bathroom and BAM blood "Oh hell no" I say a little loud "You okay in there Tori" I hear Jake ask "swell.... uh can you get your mom I kinda need her. Like bad. I think the tacos got to me" I reply "we didn't have tacos" Logan adds "no from earlier. I had tacos" "I thought you had chicken" Jadyn adds "FOR THE LOVE OF CHICKEN TACOS GET YOUR MOTHER" I say I then hear laughing. Soon Pam knocks on the door I unlock it "Tori you okay" "Pam.... I have my uhh. Ya know. Thing" "What thing" "Pam I have my actually just look" I signal her to turn around I yank my pants down and get the toilet paper and wipe my spot and it reveals blood. Then I show her "Oh Tori I got you stay here sweety" She walks out and Jadyn walks in "OH BLOODY JESUS WOMAN YOU SCARED THE POOPSTAINS OUT OF ME" I yell while jumping "Bloody Mary isn't it" She says I sigh and nod. Pam comes in with a pad and they walk out "thank you" I say embarrassed and blush "it's nothing sweets don't be embarrassed every girl has it" I nod and put the pad on. I walk back to Logan's room and he gives me a whole basket of chocolates "Bloody hell is this" I ask. Great now I say bloody! Is this gonna occur everytime I get my period. What am I British?! "Tori why do you say bloody all of a sudden. Are you British or something?!" Jake asks I shrug my shoulders "No clue. But chocolates" Logan whispers in my ear "One I know you're on your period. Because mom is the same way" I blush like mad "and two I over heard. So I got my chocolate stash and I'm giving it to you so you don't hey cramps" "How the bloody hell do you know this. God damn I said bloody for the 80th time!" "Magic. And Beth talks about it" "ooooooo" I reply. We then go downstairs to actually eat tacos and go back to gaming. I walk by the kitchen "That was sweet of Logan" She nudges my arm "Yeah. Pam can I trust you well ik I can but like can I trust you with a really big seceret" "anything" She replies. I take a really deep breath "I think of you as a mom. And I love that. And I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but I can't help it. I'm in love with your son. Like honestly it's not a little crush. I've had it since preschool! And ever since then I just fall deeper. And seeing him with all these girls it's all like wow I wish I was her." I finish and instantly regret what I say. But then Pam comforts me and smiles "Tori can I trust you with mine" I nod "I've always wanted you with Logan. You two are perfect. And to be honest I hear him talk about you. And the way he looks at you. So don't get your hopes too low. But don't set them too high" I nod and head back to the couch and plop right next to Logan. Then I put my arm around his shoulder "you guys are my best friends ever. Thanks for being here" I say "same" Everyone says then we continue living.