"I Hate You"

22

Tori POV

"Yeah we are" I hear a voice say I turn around and it's Logan. "No I hate you right now. I might put them for adoption. They'll love a better life" I say "But Tori. What of I told you." "Logan shut up." "It's. A. PRANK BRO" he says I turn around "I needed content" he says I fall to the floor and ball my eyes out "It's knew you were going to call Jadyn so I told her the whole thing. And I told Jake. So yeah." I start to cry even harder Logan comes up to me and hugs me "DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO PUT THESE KIDS THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I WISH I WENT TO THE ADOPTION CENTER WHEN MY MOM GOT A HOLD OF ME" I whale out "Oh my god Tori I'm so sorry. Brenden cut. And you can have the rest if the day off. Tell Lydia the same and we could watch a movie later. So yeah" Logan says.

Logan and I sit there "Victoria I really am truly sorry. Ugh I'm such a bad per-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss. Like really passionate. I pull away "Damn" he murmurs, I blush and hide my face in his chest. "Awwwwww you still blush even though we are getting married in a week" Logan says which makes me blush harder "Asswipe" I say and he laughs "And Logan I actually fucking hate you right now. DIVORCE" I joke. His expression drops "Wait what. It's just a prank wait no please!" He gets in his knees. "Dude. I was joking" I say laughing. "OH THANK GOD" he yells swooping me up and bringing me in the house.

"You guys smashing outside too?" Evan says and I flip him off "At least I'm smashing. But I can't cuz my lady is pregnant. Went too hard I guess" Logan says and I smack his chest "owww abusive relationship!"  Laugh "You are the abusive one!" I joke but I wish I hadn't "What! Just because I make you sore doesn't mean it's abuse. It's pleasure" he plasters a smug grin on his face "Asswipe" I mutter he looks at me and acts offended. I laugh, he swoops me up and spins.

"okay okay love birds we get it. You two are perfect now shut the fuck up" Evan interrupts Logan and I laugh "Fact" I reply and Evan 'glares' at me while Brenden zooms into his face. "What'd you just say" Evan replies while Logan puts me down "I said. Fact." I reply with just as much intensity.

Evan starts 'charging' for me but Logan steps in "Hey hey! This is my future wife not a stranger. Respect for women please" Logan follows up with "Logan I could've handled it plus it was a joke" I say a little pissed but hey Logan was acting cute so whatever!

"CHARGE" Brenden yells and I run like there is no tomorrow. I looks behind me, Logan and Evan chasing me with Brenden trying to keep up. I run up the stairs and I'm flipping trapped. WAIT THE TRAMPOLINE. "Hah Tori where to now" Logan says raising his hands. Oh soot they are gonna tickle me! "OH HELL NAH" I say and jump off the railing (wow suicide. Great.)

I land on the trampoline carefully because you know the babies and run out the front door. I run halfway through the road and hide behind a bush near a car.

I see all the boys past by, since my stamina is a little more stable I bolt to the house. Too bad I was caught because of friken Kong "You asshole!" I loudly mutter. So I run upstairs and hide in the merch closet.

"Surely she won't be in the merch closet but if she is my future wife is plugging hard!" I hear Logan say "Jesus Christ" I mumble and WOOOOOO he bursts through the door "Okay Tori. If you are in here prepare. I will tickle the hell outta you" he says "Hey I'm preggo you have to chili accidently blurt out "Shit" I mutter and what do ya know. Logan finds me and picks me up.

"EVAN SHE'S HERE MEET IN MY BEDROOM!" Logan yells and places me on the bed carefully. Evan runs in and they ambush me. "AHHH ASSHOLES." I repeat while laughing.

They come to a stop and I'm pooped so I just nap. Yeah I'm lazy. Great life.😂😂😂😅😅😅