Skinny Dipping Gone Wrong..

The bottle lands on me "WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT WHAT THE HELL" I say as I throw my arms in the air everyone starts laughing. I grab a towel and head upstairs, I strip down and remeber the time me and Logan skinny dipped, "hah good times" I say to myself. I see the blood has stained my jacket oh well, I grab a robe just in case it's a red velvet color so it should help. I head downstairs "OOOOO" I hear people say "Oh hush you pedophiles" I say blushing only a little I head to the pool "ERIKA YOU DIP CRAP YOU COMIN" I say well yell.. "Oh hold your horses you're just pissed Kharma struck" She says laughing "yeah pretty much" I say laughing "now you people turn around then we will say look" I say pointing a strict finger "but-" Logan, Jake, and Jadyn start "but Erika is here too respect please" I say. I pull down my robe and jump in quickly it all happened so fast "okay that was fast" She says and looks at me like I'm a witch "yeeeeep" I say covering my arms. "You can turn now" I look down and see blood "shit" Erika looks she almost screams but I say "shhhhh it's my bloody Mary shhhh" She nods then we laugh. Can't believe she actually bought it "okay okay times up" I hear Logan say "okay turn around again" I say. They do and I jump up and instantly put the robe on and run upstairs, lock the door, get dressed, pull my sleeve up

2 for being dumb

1 for trust

I clean up and head back down "welp this was fun but I wanna go home now" I say yawning "Tori I'm saying here. Go with Logie" Jadyn says yawning aswell "okie dokie" I say jumping down the last few stairs. Logan picks me up bridal style "BYEEE" we both yell, Logan reaches for his back and drops a plate which gets my leg a but but I don't say anything I just wrap it up with extra bandage in the car. "Tori what happend to your leg" "the plate" "OMG TORI-" "it's okay I have a bandage. No biggie. Better than skinny dipping" we both laugh and we start heading home and I feel my eyes getting heavy "I love you Tori" and I start to sleep.

Logan POV

"I love you Tori" then she drifts off. Damn she's still cute I'd do anything to date and marry then have kids with her. I better call my mom!

Phone Call
With Pam:

Pam: Hey Logie what's up

Logan: Hey ma you won't believe it. Tori is here in LA and the best part is she live RIGHT across from me. Like two feet!

Pam: MY FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW

Logan: ma you know that's not gonna happen....

Pam: we all know you like eachother. Plus maybe it might

Logan: as if. I wish but ye know

Pam: So you do like her

Logan: uhm mom I am reaching the apartment bye!

End

I pull into the parking garage and park. I didn't wanna wake up Tori so I picked her up and head right into my apartment. She looked pretty uncomfortable in that dress so I put sweat pants on her all those bruises made me cringe. Then I got to the top part... I didn't look at the center! I swear only the arms- bandage? I unravel it "TORI" I yell she wakes up "FIRE" I look at her "Oh shit..." She says "what what is this" I say "some are my mom. And some are me" She says looking off I see she's crying "Tori I'm so sorry. That's why you winced" I say she nods and she full on sobs I pull her into a hug "Logan you hate me don't you. I would stop but I cant. My mother convinced me that I should do this. And now it's a habbit. Getting punished for what I've done." She says I look at her in her eyes "you've never done anything wrong. It's called being fun. Tori I love you." "You do Logie you're not mad" "Course I am. Just not at you." She hugs me tightly and I give her an over-sized hoodie she puts it on. "Tori can you stay the night. I've been having nightmares" "Logan I thought we covered I can tell when people lie. But I will because I have been having them and I really miss you"

Tori POV

He picks me up and we crawl into his bed. I make sure to go on the edge but then I feel arms wrap around me "Don't worry. I like holding you. I missed it. Don't be scared. You're safe now" he whispers "I love you Logie" "I love you Victoria" I turn around "hehe knew I'd get you on that" he said. I get lost in his eyes, he then smashes our lips together. It turns into a makeout sesh, we then sleep in that position.

Don't worry guys. You two will date soon. I just really wanna have a dramatic story😂😂😂 sorry mate I do. Request some more peeps. I'll be doing jake paul then why don't we then Team 10. Gunna be weird writing in a male perspective with females but yolo!